What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
28-04-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(28-04-2014 11:49 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 11:48 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Here is your reward:

You has won a rechargeable cat

[Image: 5cc31c76a7fe07e737640cc09b9a3bde.jpg]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
ALSO, 1000TH POST!

Damn, you're just like batting a thousand there! Lucky you! I awe in your wonder

[Image: aeiou.+JOHN+MADDEN+JOHN+MADDEN+JOHN+MADD...103136.gif]

My first world problem is that I need to get another coke but I'm too comfortable sitting on my lazy butt to go up and get it Sad I want telekinesis.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 04:15 PM
The streets here were pretty dry the following afternoon after that storm filled the sewer, and made the neighbor's yard look like a moat. I'm now wandering if we have a big hole or cavern underground now. Unsure The farms have been sucking water out of the ground for some time here.
29-04-2014, 06:35 PM
I wanted to get a hot stone massage last week, but the only person trained to do it was unavailable. So I had to make the decision to either have a regular massage, or wait 2 weeks until the next time I had a day off on a day the hot stone guy was available. I decided to wait.

Oh, AND I gave myself a rare treat of some fries from McDonalds and they weren't salty enough.
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post
01-05-2014, 09:48 PM
I had put my mind into a lovely pretend world of fleeing from bombs and war like chaos. [I have been enjoying FEMA and army conspiracy videos for entertainment purposes.] "slips back into pretend mode'

I took a shower and did the last of the laundry. It's would have been a good idea to have all cloths clean, so I can pack them in five minute haste. Tonight would be possibly the last night I would ever see of the little farm town. It's people, the cute little birds, doggies, and stray cats would all be blown to smithereens by tomorrow at possibly 11 noon or 3 PM .. eh.. whichever time we use over here. The evil money society's plot would begin. Thank goodness I had received prophecy and solid information just in time.

I got dressed, and slung my book bag onto my shoulder. I didn't quite finish the two books I had checked out, but had a need to put them in the drop box. After all, I had a gut feeling deep inside me that I would never see it's walls again. 'back of hand to forehead'

Tonight, I would have had to pack my cloths, small safe, and other valuables that I would prefer not be lost in the explosion. Then I turned the Censored key. "God dammit!" I cussed all the way back to the door. "exit roleplay'

I wanted to pretend an evacuation tomorrow and eat a yummy giant burrito in Jonesborough! I waited all week for that. DodgyCensored
02-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Waiting for my mom to finally leave for work so I can get a shower and eat my breakfast in peace.

Angry
02-05-2014, 12:18 PM
(02-05-2014 09:14 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Waiting for my mom to finally leave for work so I can get a shower and eat my breakfast in peace.

Angry

you gonna fap Laughat

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
04-05-2014, 06:32 PM
I have no complaints today. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
04-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Had a great day of playing music with family and friends. Unfortunately I do not play as much as I used to so my fingers are not a tough as they used to be. I play bass finger style so I wore blisters into my pointer and middle finger and thumb on my right hand.
04-05-2014, 07:48 PM
(04-05-2014 07:32 PM)wazzel Wrote:  Had a great day of playing music with family and friends. Unfortunately I do not play as much as I used to so my fingers are not a tough as they used to be. I play bass finger style so I wore blisters into my pointer and middle finger and thumb on my right hand.

Did exactly that recently, some nutso bass playing after a 6 month break. 30 mins after I stopped it felt like my fingers were slammed in a door and. set on fire.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
04-05-2014, 09:02 PM
(04-05-2014 07:48 PM)sporehux Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 07:32 PM)wazzel Wrote:  Had a great day of playing music with family and friends. Unfortunately I do not play as much as I used to so my fingers are not a tough as they used to be. I play bass finger style so I wore blisters into my pointer and middle finger and thumb on my right hand.

Did exactly that recently, some nutso bass playing after a 6 month break. 30 mins after I stopped it felt like my fingers were slammed in a door and. set on fire.

Not to bad now. 4 hours when you do not play regular sure gives the fingers a beating.