What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-05-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(05-05-2014 11:27 PM)sporehux Wrote:  I sneezed and my arm joint froze up, threw the remote for the Tv and now I can't find where one of the batteries went.
Damn manual controls on the TV is like some logic puzzle not meant to be won.

Reminds me of this:

"You know you're Australian if you spend a month looking for the remote instead of getting up and pressing the button. We refuse to let a remote get the better of us, dammit!"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 05:31 AM
(05-05-2014 11:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 05:28 PM)Virgo Supercluster Wrote:  We both felt so guilty about it that we literally lost sleep.

She's happy to take your money, you're happy to pay her. No reason to feel guilty. You worked hard to earn the money to pay her. Money makes the voluntary division of labour possible - you don't have to think about cleaning stuff and she doesn't have to think about growing mutant Venus flytraps, or whatever your job is.

You're absolutely right. But, we still did all the laundry and gave the place a quick tidying up before she came over.

"The truth must dazzle gradually / or every man be blind." Emily Dickinson
[+] 1 user Likes Virgo Supercluster's post
06-05-2014, 07:26 AM
(06-05-2014 05:31 AM)Virgo Supercluster Wrote:  You're absolutely right. But, we still did all the laundry and gave the place a quick tidying up before she came over.

LOL. You're like my Mama Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-05-2014, 02:51 PM
I have a small ring worm on the back of my leg. Probably got it from sitting down downtown or at the skate park.

Sooo gross. Sad
06-05-2014, 03:30 PM
There is not enough time in a day for the amount of Espresso I want to drink.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2014, 03:35 PM
(06-05-2014 02:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I have a small ring worm on the back of my leg. Probably got it from sitting down downtown or at the skate park.

Sooo gross. Sad

[Image: FUNGUS.JPG]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
06-05-2014, 03:39 PM
I've missed four days off school now thanks to a cold/infection which wont fuck off.

I don't even feel bad, just especially tired, and I'm barking more than an excited and rather talkative dog.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-05-2014, 03:41 PM
(06-05-2014 03:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 02:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I have a small ring worm on the back of my leg. Probably got it from sitting down downtown or at the skate park.

Sooo gross. Sad

[Image: FUNGUS.JPG]

I'm afraid it might be worse than that...

"Childs; Mac wants the flamethrower!"

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
06-05-2014, 07:20 PM
(06-05-2014 03:30 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  There is not enough time in a day for the amount of Espresso I want to drink.

We needs to haz an intervention, sir Tongue

09-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Angry
The bottom of this Starbucks drink smells like pee!