What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-05-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I'm going to be really tired at hot yoga tonight. Today was a long day's work, my positions are going to be shaky. Undecided

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2014, 06:18 AM
I'm gettin tired of moving the riding mower and the mini trailer to get my bike out. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
10-05-2014, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 07:07 AM by Anjele.)
(10-05-2014 06:18 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I'm gettin tired of moving the riding mower and the mini trailer to get my bike out. Angry

Do like my old friend Oz used to do; he kept his bike in the dining room.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-05-2014, 07:11 AM
(10-05-2014 06:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 06:18 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I'm gettin tired of moving the riding mower and the mini trailer to get my bike out. Angry

Do like my old friend Oz used to do; he kept his bike in the dining room.

I used to do that with the chopper, but this this thing wonldnt fit through the door way........ I've tried Blush

[Image: DSCF0004_zps77eef914.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
10-05-2014, 07:20 AM
(10-05-2014 07:11 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 06:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Do like my old friend Oz used to do; he kept his bike in the dining room.

I used to do that with the chopper, but this this thing wonldnt fit through the door way........ I've tried Blush

[Image: DSCF0004_zps77eef914.jpg]

Back in the day, Oz said his bike was the best girlfriend he ever had so he kept her in the house. Once he got with Dixie and she had her own bike (and her own house) I think that stopped. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-05-2014, 07:26 AM
(10-05-2014 07:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Back in the day, Oz said his bike was the best girlfriend he ever had so he kept her in the house. Once he got with Dixie and she had her own bike (and her own house) I think that stopped. Tongue

Neither one of my wives minded the bike in the house, they knew it would be a loosing battle. Wink

Hell, when I met my current wife, I had a Panhead engine on the kitchen table. She asked what it was, and never said another word about it.... I guess I just got lucky Rolleyes

10-05-2014, 08:56 AM
Buying milk is too complicated.

I've heard stories about a time when there was just one kind of milk that was called "milk."

Now, I have to choose between whole, 2%, skim, vitamin d fortified, conventional, organic, grass fed, not organic but rBGH free, raw (in some places), Guernsey milk, Jersey milk, goat milk, lactose free milk, non-homogenized milk...

..and then there are the milk alternatives: rice milk, almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk...

Shocking

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
10-05-2014, 09:10 AM
I recently installed new bathroom faucets. They are the 'water conserving' kind. Now it takes 54 seconds for the water to get hot.
10-05-2014, 09:35 AM

Just park it out on the road. That's what I used to do. Shy

Undecided
Sad
Weeping

Second thought, don't do that.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-05-2014, 09:38 AM
(10-05-2014 09:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Just park it out on the road. That's what I used to do. Shy

Undecided
Sad
Weeping

Second thought, don't do that.

Ummm, yeah, that didn't end well.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post