What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
17-05-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(17-05-2014 03:26 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 01:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Making a resume when you have no experience whatsoever

[Image: tumblr_inline_msbo0jFvHK1qz4rgp.png]

Good that you draw good, cause according to Word your spelling and grammar are shit.

Product of the US education system. What else can you expect?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2014, 06:51 AM
(17-05-2014 06:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 03:26 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Good that you draw good, cause according to Word your spelling and grammar are shit.

Product of the US education system. What else can you expect?

Damn ! ............ right between the eyes. Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
17-05-2014, 07:00 AM
(17-05-2014 06:51 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 06:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Product of the US education system. What else can you expect?

Damn ! ............ right between the eyes. Laugh out load

That's what she said.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-05-2014, 03:17 AM
First World Student Problem:

I was researching Russification for an essay, and I inadvertently ended up playing the Wikipedia Game and before I was aware of it, a half hour had passed and I was reading about Chechnya.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-05-2014, 07:23 PM
The lock button on my phone has stopped working.

I got blown off by plans with my friends today. I showered and was ready at 1 o'clock. I waited half the day away, like 5 hours, and heard absolutely nothing from them. So I made plans with another friend. Waited the rest of the day away just to get bailed on again.

I'm done trying to do anything with people. I'm just going to sit at home and watch Skins and continue trying to get a fucking annoying job in this stupid town.
20-05-2014, 08:32 AM
"So there's that" has flooded into my daily life.
I say it a shit ton now.

So there's that. (yet this is the first time I've said it on the forum, so there's that.).

ps: I hate you now cjlr.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
20-05-2014, 08:34 AM
(17-05-2014 07:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 06:51 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Damn ! ............ right between the eyes. Laugh out load

That's what she said.

GaspOhmyConfused

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
20-05-2014, 11:01 AM
I really hate people. Like, I really, really hate people.

People are a first world problem.

The friends that stood me up yesterday again asked me if I wanted to hang out today. Hiding that I'm still pissed off as all hell at them, I said yes. My friend responded "Well we're waiting on you and so and so (who was also invited)" and in the back of my head I wanted to reply "Bitch I waited ALL DAY yesterday. An hour or so won't fucking kill you."

Censored
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Im lonely being at home alone for long weekends.

No one is available to hang out Sad
20-05-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm getting a weird addiction of some kind to chocolate. I don't mean this in a cute, hahah way either. More like the poor will power kind. Blink

I literally served myself the fourth mini bowl of coco crispies today, and still wanted for the flavor of coco in my mouth. Had I put some in the coffee I just had, I will still want that flavor on my tongue. For a while now, I've deliberately limited any chocolate purchase to a certain portion at a time, because I will literally keep remembering the coco till I tire of it.

Good grief! I liked chocolate as a young adult and a child, but hardly this much! At the same time, my backside is constantly agitated with holes in my skin, all sorts of little bumps, and I swear to Jupiter worms that feel like rubber hair, that poke their butts out of me and my skin for no longer than three seconds. Ground ginger in my water brings the bite and itch feeling way down for a limited time to.

Angry I blame parasites for making me want coco way too much. Heck, I'll blame them for whatever. I hope a dermatologist can help, rather than call me an idiot like some of the other doctors do.