What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
20-05-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO FIND THE ARBOR LONGBOARD THAT I WANT Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2014, 11:47 PM
(20-05-2014 11:25 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Im lonely being at home alone for long weekends.

No one is available to hang out Sad

Ahhh hello... what do you call that thing inside yourself?
21-05-2014, 04:54 PM
I am completely baffled Blink

Stripped the bedding from our bed, washed everything, dried everything. Brought stuff up from the dryer, and make the bed. Now something's not right, I can't find one of the pillow cases. I check to make sure it isn't wadded up in the other sheets, search the entire room, nothing. I go back downstairs, check the washer, check the dryer, nothing. Check behind the washer dryer, one sock. Getting frustrated I search THE ENTIRE HOUSE, it's got to be somewhere!!!! Nothing!!! Angry Huh

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
21-05-2014, 05:43 PM
(21-05-2014 04:54 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I am completely baffled Blink

Stripped the bedding from our bed, washed everything, dried everything. Brought stuff up from the dryer, and make the bed. Now something's not right, I can't find one of the pillow cases. I check to make sure it isn't wadded up in the other sheets, search the entire room, nothing. I go back downstairs, check the washer, check the dryer, nothing. Check behind the washer dryer, one sock. Getting frustrated I search THE ENTIRE HOUSE, it's got to be somewhere!!!! Nothing!!! Angry Huh

You checked in the freezer, yet? Tongue

21-05-2014, 05:53 PM
(21-05-2014 05:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 04:54 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I am completely baffled Blink

You checked in the freezer, yet? Tongue

.... Dodgy Facepalm Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Someone asked me if I'm into the playoffs. I responded "um...what playoffs?" Blush

Apparently there's some kind of basketball thing going on right now.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
21-05-2014, 08:47 PM
(21-05-2014 06:26 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Someone asked me if I'm into the playoffs. I responded "um...what playoffs?" Blush

It's all about putting the ball in the hole. Big Grin

#sigh
22-05-2014, 06:15 AM
(21-05-2014 06:26 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Someone asked me if I'm into the playoffs. I responded "um...what playoffs?" Blush

I seriously wish Facebook would implement a "ignore sports" option. It's worse than around election time when the political garbage gets thrown around. At least the election ends and we have a few years of peace. Sports are fucking constant. There's ALWAYS some sort of "game changing" news or some idiotic thing some sports person did to talk about.

Don't fucking care, won't ever fucking care, fuck sports.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-05-2014, 07:57 AM

There's a kiwi guy in one of the teams (some guy with the last name Adams. His sister is our shot-putter, best in the world, undefeated for the past shit ton amount of time shot-putter I might add) so it seems all the sports news can talk about, like we as a rugby nation give a fuck about basketball... Dodgy
23-05-2014, 12:05 AM
(22-05-2014 06:15 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

I seriously wish Facebook would implement a "ignore sports" option. It's worse than around election time when the political garbage gets thrown around. At least the election ends and we have a few years of peace. Sports are fucking constant. There's ALWAYS some sort of "game changing" news or some idiotic thing some sports person did to talk about.

Don't fucking care, won't ever fucking care, fuck sports.

it's been rare in my life to find any guy who feels that way. BowingHeartBig Grin

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 3 users Like Colourcraze's post