What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-11-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I'm in danger of running out of Twinings Hot Chocolate which would mean I'd have to drive for an entire five minutes to go to the shop and buy more. Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
06-11-2013, 05:54 PM
My brother in law saw that I had four seasons of Babylon 5 on my shelf, so bought me the fifth season as a birthday present. Babylon 5 was planned to run for 5 years but the studio made them compress the last two years into the fourth season saying the show would be cancelled after four. Then, they extended the show back to five seasons - leaving no material for the fifth season. Much of the original writing staff had also moved on. The fifth season is shit.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
06-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Armani today?

I just can't decide?

Sadcryface2

06-11-2013, 06:38 PM
I ran out of Hard Disk space on my computer, so I had to go watch Netflix.
[+] 1 user Likes The_Thinking_Theist's post
06-11-2013, 06:43 PM
I ran out of Red Vines and had to resort to Twizzlers
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Our washing machine doesn't have a buzzer on it like the dryer does to let us know it's done, I always forget I'm doing a load.... And end up having to stay up late to dry and fold.....
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-11-2013, 07:49 PM
(06-11-2013 07:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Our washing machine doesn't have a buzzer on it like the dryer does to let us know it's done, I always forget I'm doing a load.... And end up having to stay up late to dry and fold.....

I can relate. My dryer doesn't have a buzzer, so I always forget the remove my clothes when they're done and have to either do a wrinkle release cycle before I can take them out to fold or get out my ironing board.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
06-11-2013, 07:51 PM
(06-11-2013 07:54 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Ovens in China are just toaster ovens.
Not the same.. Weeping

I think you'll be OK here. China isn't first world, so legitimate hardships like only having a toaster oven are to be expected. Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
06-11-2013, 08:33 PM
(06-11-2013 07:49 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 07:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Our washing machine doesn't have a buzzer on it like the dryer does to let us know it's done, I always forget I'm doing a load.... And end up having to stay up late to dry and fold.....

I can relate. My dryer doesn't have a buzzer, so I always forget the remove my clothes when they're done and have to either do a wrinkle release cycle before I can take them out to fold or get out my ironing board.

I don't even have a dryer!

Weeping
06-11-2013, 08:42 PM
(06-11-2013 08:33 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 07:49 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I can relate. My dryer doesn't have a buzzer, so I always forget the remove my clothes when they're done and have to either do a wrinkle release cycle before I can take them out to fold or get out my ironing board.

I don't even have a dryer!

Weeping

That might be the saddest thing I ever heard. Come here, it will be alright Hug

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post