What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
23-05-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(23-05-2014 12:05 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 06:15 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I seriously wish Facebook would implement a "ignore sports" option. It's worse than around election time when the political garbage gets thrown around. At least the election ends and we have a few years of peace. Sports are fucking constant. There's ALWAYS some sort of "game changing" news or some idiotic thing some sports person did to talk about.

Don't fucking care, won't ever fucking care, fuck sports.

it's been rare in my life to find any guy who feels that way. BowingHeartBig Grin

Because it's anathema! Death to the infidel! Death by rugby tackle! We must convert him! Raaaaaaaa...

Tongue

Hang on isn't this the guy who's built like a brick shithouse...?

Run awaaaaaaaaaaaay...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2014, 12:32 AM
(23-05-2014 12:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 12:05 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  it's been rare in my life to find any guy who feels that way. BowingHeartBig Grin

Because it's anathema! Death to the infidel! Death by rugby tackle! We must convert him! Raaaaaaaa...

Tongue

Run awaaaaaaaaaaaay...

a ha ha, yes, try to rugby tackle him Laugh out load

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
23-05-2014, 06:19 AM
(23-05-2014 12:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 12:05 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  it's been rare in my life to find any guy who feels that way. BowingHeartBig Grin

Tongue

Run awaaaaaaaaaaaay...

You may be thinking about goodwithoutgod. THAT dude has biceps the size of my head.

Me? I'm built like a Tolkien Dwarf. You could try to tackle me, but I'd flip you over my shoulder and split your skull with an axe. Laugh out load

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
23-05-2014, 06:25 AM
(22-05-2014 06:15 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I seriously wish Facebook would implement a "ignore sports" option. It's worse than around election time when the political garbage gets thrown around. At least the election ends and we have a few years of peace. Sports are fucking constant. There's ALWAYS some sort of "game changing" news or some idiotic thing some sports person did to talk about.

it's been rare in my life to find any guy who feels that way. BowingHeartBig Grin

I just find sports to be inane and pointlessly brutish. It's the gladiatorial games of the modern era.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-05-2014, 06:35 AM
Have to go to friggin.......court this morning. Ick.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
23-05-2014, 07:13 AM

Well, you can add me to this list, I hate sports...it bores me to tears... and Nascar too. Sleepy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
23-05-2014, 08:26 AM
I like sports. It's not a big deal to me though. The whole media obsession with it I could happily live without... I'd love it if it was just a case of that you go down to the local fields and have a pickup game of X with your mates and that was *it*. Maybe if your team won a local league then the newspaper does a write up... I mean we have *stadiums* built for this stuff. Weird.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-05-2014, 10:22 AM
(23-05-2014 06:35 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  Have to go to friggin.......court this morning. Ick.

Why the pause?
The pause was entirely unnecessary.
Don't do that.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-05-2014, 10:39 AM
(23-05-2014 10:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 06:35 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  Have to go to friggin.......court this morning. Ick.

Why the pause?
Don't do that.

I felt it successfully emphasized his disdain for court. Smercury approves Drinking Beverage

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-05-2014, 10:42 AM
(23-05-2014 10:39 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 10:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the pause?
Don't do that.

I felt it successfully emphasized his disdain for court. Smercury approves Drinking Beverage

Muffs disapproves of Smercury's approval. Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post