What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
25-05-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(25-05-2014 09:02 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Jusy go with gray and get it over with Anj. Smile

I think I'm in deep shit now......

Actually, I am not going gray...surprisingly. I haven't colored my hair for a while (like a few months) and there is no gray. Even the lady that cuts my hair commented on my lack of gray hair.

My natural hair color is just kind of blah, so I like to boost the color a bit.

When the gray comes in, if it does, not really a big genetic trait in the family till very old age, I will just let it go.

So, bite me War Horse. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-05-2014, 09:25 AM
(25-05-2014 09:06 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 09:02 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Jusy go with gray and get it over with Anj. Smile

Actually, I am not going gray...surprisingly. I haven't colored my hair for a while (like a few months) and there is no gray. Even the lady that cuts my hair commented on my lack of gray hair.

My natural hair color is just kind of blah, so I like to boost the color a bit. Not enough to be noticeable..
When the gray comes in, if it does, not really a big genetic trait in the family till very old age, I will just let it go.

I

I have normal hair and spread through the front some solid white hairs. I feel I'm too young for that. Lol.
25-05-2014, 09:28 AM
I had one grandmother that went gray very young but I blame it on having seven kids and having to deal with my grandfather. In my earliest memories of her she was gray - she was 34 when I was born. Blink

Since my other grandparents and my dad weren't even gray at the time they died, I would say it's not a strong trait in the family.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-05-2014, 09:32 AM
(25-05-2014 09:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I had one grandmother that went gray very young but I blame it on having seven kids and having to deal with my grandfather. In my earliest memories of her she was gray - she was 34 when I was born. Blink

Since my other grandparents and my dad weren't even gray at the time they died, I would say it's not a strong trait in the family.

I had a great aunt who was completely grey by 20 So I guess I should consider myself lucky.
25-05-2014, 09:49 AM
(25-05-2014 09:32 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 09:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I had one grandmother that went gray very young but I blame it on having seven kids and having to deal with my grandfather. In my earliest memories of her she was gray - she was 34 when I was born. Blink

I had a great aunt who was completely grey by 20 So I guess I should consider myself lucky.

I have a cousin who went bald in his early twenties. He's got some wisps of hair left on the sides and in the back. He wears a baseball cap all the time. If he takes it off he turns from charmingly average to creeper instantly. Poor kid. Luckily I got the luscious locks gene instead Big Grin

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
25-05-2014, 01:53 PM
(25-05-2014 09:06 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

My natural hair color is just kind of blah, so I like to boost the color a bit.

I'm 56 and not terribly grey either. I've run into old classmates who are completely grey now. My mom is in her late 70's and "just now" fully grey. She says it's our Cherokee background. I don't know? Anyway, I was born auburn and I'm keeping it that way. Grow old gracefully.....my ass! Laugh out load

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes CindysRain's post
27-05-2014, 04:08 AM
A Facebook friend posts variations of "Making it happen!" every time she goes to the gym. Yes, we all get it. You workout, but please either come up with something new or shut up about it.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
27-05-2014, 05:05 AM
Motherfucking cocksucking douchebag router going balls up four thirty in the motherfucking cocksucking morning. Angry

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-05-2014, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2014 05:25 AM by Free Thought.)
I just had a huge spike of pain in my right eye and now both my eyes.. feel weird... as dumb as that sounds.

Which means I now can't do my homework!
I wanted to do my homework tonight!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-05-2014, 05:29 AM
I just found out there iare 3 books by one of my favourite fantasy authors that I didnt know about! Sadcryface2