What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
30-05-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(30-05-2014 01:44 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm horny but I'm pissed off at my boyfriend.

Confusious say, make love not war.... when satisfied, return to war. Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 03:50 PM
(30-05-2014 01:44 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm horny but I'm pissed off at my boyfriend.

This is the worst!!!! Hobo Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
30-05-2014, 03:56 PM

That's a first world problem? Specifically? Tongue

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
30-05-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm troubled by the switch from Seals to Gecko's.
The horror!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
30-05-2014, 03:58 PM

Time for you to strap on the strapon and go all "How you like me now bitch? Who's your daddy now little bitch?"

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
30-05-2014, 04:04 PM
(30-05-2014 03:56 PM)Logisch Wrote:  

That's a first world problem? Specifically? Tongue

I think it is.

3rd world woman: "I haven't eaten in three days..." Sadcryface

1st world woman: "I'm mad at my boyfriend but really want to get laid!" Tease

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
30-05-2014, 04:04 PM
(30-05-2014 03:56 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I'm troubled by the switch from Seals to Gecko's.
The horror!

Save the Seals!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-05-2014, 04:24 PM
(30-05-2014 03:56 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I'm troubled by the switch from Seals to Gecko's.
The horror!

I'm troubled by the incorrect use of the apostrophe.
The horror!

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-05-2014, 09:34 PM
My current First World Problem is an exercise in Xtreme Logistics and Stamina:

- Lug an electric piano and stand down a flight of stairs and out to car.

- Rearrange trunk, including a very heavy amplifier, so that everything fits. (If I have to stow gear in plain sight on the back seat, where it might attract unwanted attention, I'll have to go directly to the gig tomorrow afternoon and can't stop for breakfast on the road.)

- Remember to pack a patch cord, a power extension cord, the sustain pedal and power adapter for the piano, uniform shirts for 2 different bands, and 2 folios of sheet music. (With any luck, it might fit in the knapsack where I keep My clarinet.)

- Find suitable parking spot so that I don't do Myself an injury hauling all that gear to the stage.

- Set up stand, piano and amplifier, then run to the front to set up clarinet gear.

- Play clarinet and piano for an hour; strike piano gear and stow in a safe place; return borrowed amp to owner; find somewhere to change shirts for the second concert.

- Play clarinet for another hour -- Hopefully having the presence of mind to change to a fresh reed before doing so.

- Haul remaining gear back to car; drive home; unload trunk contents into garage; and take piano and clarinet back into house and up the stairs if not too tired.

- Take mom shopping.

- Go to band wind-up party on far side of town.

Oh, yeah; I also have to remember to wash some paint out of My hair. It's been one of those weeks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-05-2014, 09:44 PM
I am trying to get Excel to accept and display ratios (6:1 for example) on a graph as my X axis, but it wont!

So I'm going to have to explain in writing that, while the graph does not accurately reflect the comparison, it does show the trend...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.