What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-06-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(30-05-2014 09:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am trying to get Excel to accept and display ratios (6:1 for example) on a graph as my X axis, but it wont!

So I'm going to have to explain in writing that, while the graph does not accurately reflect the comparison, it does show the trend...

Try a Pivot Chart.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Weeds that aren't for smoking. I hate yard work.

It sucks the life out of me, always needs something.

I need to rethink this whole suburbia thing, condo is looking better everyday.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
01-06-2014, 03:32 PM
(01-06-2014 12:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 09:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am trying to get Excel to accept and display ratios (6:1 for example) on a graph as my X axis, but it wont!

So I'm going to have to explain in writing that, while the graph does not accurately reflect the comparison, it does show the trend...

Try a Pivot Chart.

It's already done....

I don't even want to know my marks for this assignment.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-06-2014, 03:38 PM
(01-06-2014 03:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 12:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Try a Pivot Chart.

It's already done....

You're a smart kid, you probably have all A's

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-06-2014, 03:56 PM
(01-06-2014 03:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's already done....

You're a smart kid, you probably have all A's

oh no I wont.

Not on this assignment. I'll be lucky for a C-, and frankly, I'd be good with it.

But I still don't want to know my grade. Similarly, I don't want to know the score I got for my test last Friday. I'm sure it is abysmal.
Naturally, my justification for this is: I've had a migraine for about five solid days now, and I didn't have time to study because of my various assignments. Plus cells and structure are my weak-points. Genetics, I'm fine, Ecology I'm a pseudo-deity. But cells and organ structure... Nope!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-06-2014, 04:06 PM
(01-06-2014 03:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You're a smart kid, you probably have all A's

oh no I wont.

Not on this assignment. I'll be lucky for a C-, and frankly, I'd be good with it.

But I still don't want to know my grade. Similarly, I don't want to know the score I got for my test last Friday. I'm sure it is abysmal.
Naturally, my justification for this is: I've had a migraine for about five solid days now, and I didn't have time to study because of my various assignments. Plus cells and structure are my weak-points. Genetics, I'm fine, Ecology I'm a pseudo-deity. But cells and organ structure... Nope!

I am doing well in Science and math, every thing else Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-06-2014, 04:06 PM

01-06-2014, 04:13 PM
(01-06-2014 04:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  oh no I wont.

I am doing well in Science and math, every thing else Dodgy

Based on last terms results, I'm doing well in everything. Though I'm doing better in some classes as opposed to others (Modern History A - Biology B-).

01-06-2014, 04:15 PM
I don't have my own TV show.
01-06-2014, 04:18 PM
(01-06-2014 04:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I don't have my own TV show.

That's a problem... why?
A TV show would be so much effort for nothing but people hounding you...

Besides, is TV even really all that relevant these days?