What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
05-06-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(05-06-2014 07:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 07:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  How'd that thing get in a fish tank?

Not only that, but what is it Huh

Looks like a little crab. Blink

It is a crab. My tank is a saltwater reef tank. I bought some rock from the ocean and the crab hitchhiked in. There are some other critters that have shown up in my tank but this is the only one I was worried about causing problems.

Here is a pic of the trap when it was in my tank. You can see the rocks, a few corals and a blur that is my rusty angle fish.

[Image: image-L.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
05-06-2014, 08:05 AM
(05-06-2014 07:56 AM)wazzel Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 07:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Not only that, but what is it Huh

Looks like a little crab. Blink

It is a crab. My tank is a saltwater reef tank. I bought some rock from the ocean and the crab hitchhiked in. There are some other critters that have shown up in my tank but this is the only one I was worried about causing problems.

Here is a pic of the trap when it was in my tank. You can see the rocks, a few corals and a blur that is my rusty angle fish.

Very cool. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
05-06-2014, 08:14 AM
(05-06-2014 08:05 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 07:56 AM)wazzel Wrote:  It is a crab. My tank is a saltwater reef tank. I bought some rock from the ocean and the crab hitchhiked in. There are some other critters that have shown up in my tank but this is the only one I was worried about causing problems.

Very cool. Thumbsup

Thanks, it is just a baby tank. I filled it in April and started adding living things in May. In a couple of months it will look like more than a pile of rock.
05-06-2014, 09:27 AM
(05-06-2014 08:14 AM)wazzel Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 08:05 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  Very cool. Thumbsup

Thanks, it is just a baby tank. I filled it in April and started adding living things in May. In a couple of months it will look like more than a pile of rock.

I don't own one but, I find it very relaxing watching the fish glide around the tank.
05-06-2014, 10:03 AM
(05-06-2014 09:27 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 08:14 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Thanks, it is just a baby tank. I filled it in April and started adding living things in May. In a couple of months it will look like more than a pile of rock.

I don't own one but, I find it very relaxing watching the fish glide around the tank.

I have had some sort of fish tank from the time I was 10 or so until now. They ranged from 2.5 gal with neon tetras to a 160 gallon reef tank. The tank I am working on now is 60 gallons. I also have a 29 gallon that has a few perch in it.
05-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Been waiting for 4 weeks for my copy of The God Delusion. Haven't read it yet (I know, I know). Next time, I'm choosing the overnight option! Facepalm
05-06-2014, 02:14 PM
(05-06-2014 12:36 PM)FreeThinker69 Wrote:  Been waiting for 4 weeks for my copy of The God Delusion. Haven't read it yet (I know, I know). Next time, I'm choosing the overnight option! Facepalm

Invest in a kindle or if you have a tablet get the kindle app for it. Books download in just a few seconds. It is a wonderful thing.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
05-06-2014, 02:18 PM
TSG needs to come back more often. I realize when he is gone I am the youngest person on the fourm.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-06-2014, 08:02 PM
I just flicked to fox news and the O'Reily factor, and they mentioned polygamy. (It seemed more like they were trying to bigot the gays, to be honest.) I then turned back to the weather channel. There was a show about tornadoes and two girls being saved by angelic miracles.

Facepalm
12-06-2014, 08:06 PM
I have so many TV shows to watch but not enough time to watch them all. Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post