What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
20-06-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Long time listener first time posting.

My first world problem is audio advertising. For instance; I donate money to the SGU so I can listen to the Novella brothers without advertising. I understand advertising pays for things, and I am willing to pay for them to be edited out. Anyone else?

If this has been discussed elsewhere on the forums, I can't find it. I thought this would be a good place to start, since it does not compare to hunger or ethnic cleansing.

Daren
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2014, 10:00 AM
(20-06-2014 09:20 AM)dcstoked Wrote:  Long time listener first time posting.

My first world problem is audio advertising. For instance; I donate money to the SGU so I can listen to the Novella brothers without advertising. I understand advertising pays for things, and I am willing to pay for them to be edited out. Anyone else?

If this has been discussed elsewhere on the forums, I can't find it. I thought this would be a good place to start, since it does not compare to hunger or ethnic cleansing.

Daren

Hi Daren, welcome aboard.

I'm fairly immune to ads, mainly because I don't usually go where they are. But I notice them on YouTubey things only when the sound quality of what I'm watching is low and the inserted ad is at full volume.

My speed-to-mute is improving Thumbsup

20-06-2014, 01:12 PM
MY TATTOO ITCHES SO BAD. When they start to peel, you can't even remove the flaking dead skin that makes it itch even worse.

Censored
20-06-2014, 04:24 PM
(20-06-2014 01:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  MY TATTOO ITCHES SO BAD. When they start to peel, you can't even remove the flaking dead skin that makes it itch even worse.

Censored

You should be putting a water based lotion like Eucerin on it. Thin layer, just enough so there is a bit of a sheen. Or go back to the shop and get some Tattoo Goo.

Eucerin is easier to get though...CVS, Walmart, most places carry it.

DO NOT SCRATCH IT!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
23-06-2014, 12:34 PM
The case on my smart phone is getting kinda stretchy, my phone is nearly out of storage space, and it will be months until I'll be available for a deal on an upgrade.

I was thinking about that last night, and both how annoying it was, and how ridiculously petty it made me feel to think about it like that... so, here's my obligatory post!
23-06-2014, 01:07 PM
I wanna get out of the house and do stuff because I haven't left my house since Thursday, but at the same time I don't want to shower and I just want to stay home.
23-06-2014, 01:09 PM
(23-06-2014 01:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I wanna get out of the house and do stuff because I haven't left my house since Thursday, but at the same time I don't want to shower and I just want to stay home.

Grody

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-06-2014, 02:24 PM
(23-06-2014 01:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 01:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I wanna get out of the house and do stuff because I haven't left my house since Thursday, but at the same time I don't want to shower and I just want to stay home.

Grody

Why shower if you're not going anywhere? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
23-06-2014, 02:51 PM
(23-06-2014 02:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 01:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Grody

Why shower if you're not going anywhere? Big Grin

So you can video call me without wearing your shirt as a burka? Angel

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Its a good thing I dont have a car or a job anymore, cause I no longer have pants. Lol