What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
24-06-2014, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2014 05:40 PM by Revenant77x.)
[split] Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
PS4 doesn't have any good racing games, so I have to keep my PS3 out for Gran Turismo 6. And I have to keep my 360 out because that's what I got GTA:V on... And they're all just fucking with the feng shui of the room. Dodgy

*Remember Kiddies In Mod all things are possible*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Copied and pasted from another forum:

My neighborhood has been pissing me off lately. (I'm only slightly exaggerating when I say 'my neighborhood.' It seriously is 98% of all my neighbors, especially the ones directly next to me.) People being loud ALL night long, etc.

So instead of calling the cops or the security company for the millionth time, I spent a good deal of last night with loud music blaring at full blast. My entertainment center was vibrating, no joke. I left my front door wide open in case anybody wanted to come by and run their mouths, but I guess they realized that turnabout was fair play.

About 1:00 last night I found a bottle of wine with an apology note at my door (that actually happens in real life? Cool!) and you've been able to hear a pin drop all day long.

The story is a bit more complicated than that, but I just gave you the highlights. Long story short: Happy Cephalotus is happy.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
24-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Most recent would be that I posted my first world problems in the wrong thread... Facepalm
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
24-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Decorating a cake in a 80 + degree apartment, watching it melt as you go No

It made me very cranky.
24-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Does coming down with a case of Montezuma's Revenge from Mexican food that isn't really Hispanic in origin count? Confused

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
24-06-2014, 07:04 PM
(24-06-2014 05:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Does coming down with a case of Montezuma's Revenge from Mexican food that isn't really Hispanic in origin count? Confused

Oh noes, not Montezuma's Revenge!!! Sadcryface2

24-06-2014, 08:13 PM
(24-06-2014 05:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Does coming down with a case of Montezuma's Revenge from Mexican food that isn't really Hispanic in origin count? Confused

Well, Moctezuma wasn't Hispanic either...

... this is my signature!
24-06-2014, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2014 08:41 PM by TheGulegon.)
(24-06-2014 08:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

Well, Moctezuma wasn't Hispanic either...

European descendants making themselves sick might have caused Ol' Moc to grin mischievously, though, right? Maybe a giggle if they credited him for their illnesses Tongue

25-06-2014, 07:59 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?
One chihuahua had pancreatitis, a week later the other one had teeth extracted. :-(. Poor huahuas but. I guess we could be starving and working in sweat shops.
26-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Hair dye. They give you gloves expecting shit to be simple and clean, but nah, gloves are lies. That shit will get on your hands one way or another.

[Image: IMG_1697.jpg]

The end result was my hands being stained almost black. I had to scrub them in bleach to get the majority off (until my skin started feeling irritated from the bleach.) It still outlines my fingers, but it's not nearly as bad as it was.