What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
26-06-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(26-06-2014 12:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hair dye. They give you gloves expecting shit to be simple and clean, but nah, gloves are lies. That shit will get on your hands one way or another.

[Image: IMG_1697.jpg]

The end result was my hands being stained almost black. I had to scrub them in bleach to get the majority off (until my skin started feeling irritated from the bleach.) It still outlines my fingers, but it's not nearly as bad as it was.

Good thing you didn't get any on that new tat.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-06-2014, 05:03 AM
(26-06-2014 12:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hair dye. They give you gloves expecting shit to be simple and clean, but nah, gloves are lies. That shit will get on your hands one way or another.

The end result was my hands being stained almost black. I had to scrub them in bleach to get the majority off (until my skin started feeling irritated from the bleach.) It still outlines my fingers, but it's not nearly as bad as it was.

Ferdi - yer doin' it wrong. Tongue

Buy a real box of gloves from the drug store and don't bother with the ones that come with the hair color, they are crap.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
26-06-2014, 10:12 AM
(26-06-2014 05:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

Ferdi - yer doin' it wrong. Tongue

Buy a real box of gloves from the drug store and don't bother with the ones that come with the hair color, they are crap.

If only Anj my forum mum were here to have helped. I hated scrubbing my hands in bleach. Sad
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
26-06-2014, 01:04 PM
I got burnt at the beach a little less than 2 weeks ago and now my skin is peeling. I'm headed back to the beach in a few days with flaky arms. Looks like I'm interrupting my piƱa colada sipping by reapplying sunscreen every 60 mins instead of 80 this weekend.
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
26-06-2014, 03:01 PM
The forum keeps crashing. This is a highly discontenting problem.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
27-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Angry

Some A hole keeps kicking around my pumpkin plant! It's full of ants, aphids and broken limbs now!
27-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Poor little pumpkin plant. Geeze. Dodgy Am I going to have to pull it up and get rid? Is it too hurt to give me pumpkins ever? Sad
04-07-2014, 01:36 PM
I just found out that one my clients added me to their AT&T corporate account and will be giving me an iPhone 5s.

Now I have to carry around an iPhone AND a Samsung Galaxy s5. Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
07-07-2014, 10:14 PM
The cap on my meds keeps getting stuck! Angry

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-07-2014, 01:27 AM
I spent so much time on the internet instead of sleeping my eyes twitch constantly.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....