What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
08-07-2014, 02:24 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
One of my old coworkers just got out of the hospital tonight, and he's already at work like THREE freaking hours later.

Actually....is this a first world problem? I'm not sure. But I'm posting it here anyhow. Fuck it.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 05:30 PM
The friggin number buttons on my TV controller won't work! Angry
So now I have to hit the guide button and go up or down, page by page, just to get to the channel I want! Angry Sumbitch, in my day, TV controllers were made out steel with granite overlay, and NEVER broke down!!!!!!
Gawdam "improvement over time" my ass Angry

09-07-2014, 05:31 PM
(09-07-2014 05:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  The friggin number buttons on my TV controller won't work! Angry
So now I have to hit the guide button and go up or down, page by page, just to get to the channel I want! Angry Sumbitch, in my day, TV controllers were made out steel with granite overlay, and NEVER broke down!!!!!!

Try new batteries.

I remember when my brother, sister, and I were dad's remote.

'Hey, go change the channel to...'

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-07-2014, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 05:50 PM by TheGulegon.)
(09-07-2014 05:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 05:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  The friggin number buttons on my TV controller won't work! Angry

Try new batteries.

I remember when TV remotes were gasoline powered, gawdamit, and they NEVER broke down Angry Angry Angry
It works now that I put 2 new triple Double-A's in it Blush [Image: smiley-hug013.gif]

09-07-2014, 05:43 PM
(09-07-2014 05:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 05:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Try new batteries.

I remember when TV remotes were gasoline powered, gawdamit, and they NEVER broke down Angry Angry Angry
It works now that I put 2 new triple-A's in it Blush [Image: smiley-hug013.gif]

Laugh out load Amazing how that can work.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Heat Rash Dodgy
10-07-2014, 10:14 AM
After months of avoiding it I finally took a Zantac for my heartburn. Feeling like a bad mom now. Sad
10-07-2014, 10:18 AM
(10-07-2014 10:14 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  After months of avoiding it I finally took a Zantac for my heartburn. Feeling like a bad mom now. Sad

Feed your child meat, meat makes everything better. and meat is good for youTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-07-2014, 10:19 AM
(10-07-2014 10:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 10:14 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  After months of avoiding it I finally took a Zantac for my heartburn. Feeling like a bad mom now. Sad

Feed your child meat, meat makes everything better. and meat is good for youTongue

Oh, there are days where no one can get between me and meat Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-07-2014, 11:40 AM
(10-07-2014 10:19 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh, there are days where no one can get between me and meat Tongue

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post