What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
22-07-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Having to bend over to get clothes out of the washing machine when your stomach sticks out super far. So irritating.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2014, 05:38 PM
(22-07-2014 05:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Having to bend over to get clothes out of the washing machine when your stomach sticks out super far. So irritating.

Just pick it up and shake the clothes out. Big Grin
22-07-2014, 05:41 PM
(22-07-2014 05:38 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 05:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Having to bend over to get clothes out of the washing machine when your stomach sticks out super far. So irritating.

Just pick it up and shake the clothes out. Big Grin

Tongue

Or you could do my laundry, and I'll bake you cookies in payment! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
22-07-2014, 05:44 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?

Need to learn to bend over backwards. You'll be doing a lot of that as a new mama.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
23-07-2014, 01:53 AM
I still have to do one more exam....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-07-2014, 09:33 AM
The first world is wireless... As is my PS4 controller. The input lag is driving me crazy.

The PS3 controller would turn off the Bluetooth and use the USB for signal input when plugged in, making the latency issue disappear... The PS4 continues to use Bluetooth even when plugged in. They dont even offer a wired controller either. Wtaf is Sony thinking?
23-07-2014, 01:24 PM
I just noticed 3 grey hairs in my beard. My wife laughed at me and said she likes it!! Boohoo.
23-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Having to wait until 5pm to get some actual food because literally all we have in my house is oatmeal. Dodgy
23-07-2014, 04:35 PM
(23-07-2014 01:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Having to wait until 5pm to get some actual food because literally all we have in my house is oatmeal. Dodgy

How is that possible? I hate grocery shopping but we have more than that here. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-07-2014, 04:46 PM
(23-07-2014 01:24 PM)nobs_notes Wrote:  I just noticed 3 grey hairs in my beard. My wife laughed at me and said she likes it!! Boohoo.

Nothing wrong with a touch of grey. (at least I've been telling myself since I got my first white hairs)