What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
23-07-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
My girlfriend claims I have silver hairs. I tell her she is a liar and a terrible person.

..but I know she is right. Sadcryface2

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2014, 05:08 PM
(23-07-2014 04:55 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My girlfriend claims I have silver hairs. I tell her she is a liar and a terrible person.

..but I know she is right. Sadcryface2

It's not silver, it's chrome. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-07-2014, 12:56 AM
It's not silver or chrome, it's grey.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-07-2014, 03:42 AM
I couldn't answer the extended response questions during my biology exam and had to bow out early....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-07-2014, 05:23 AM
I had shoulder surgery a few weeks ago, the weather is beautiful but I can't ride my mountain bike... For 6 MONTHS

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
25-07-2014, 12:39 AM
I am having English bff withdrawals because it has been so long since I have skyped with Hughsie and I miss his beautiful fat body.

Sadcryface
25-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Lost my cell phone and found out the air duster I was inhaling wasn't nitris oxide but something very similar but dangerous. Won't touch the shit again
01-08-2014, 12:39 PM
My husband is out of town for a river tubing trip this weekend. Crazy thing is, I don't think I've ever had a place to myself like this before. Not exactly sure what to do with myself, and I'm already bored Laugh out load

Think it's time to pick up some good wine, and settle in for some documentaries I've been dying to watch. Maybe a mani/pedi tomorrow Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
01-08-2014, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 06:29 PM by TheGulegon.)
(01-08-2014 12:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  My husband is out of town for a river tubing trip this weekend. Crazy thing is, I don't think I've ever had a place to myself like this before. Not exactly sure what to do with myself, and I'm already bored Laugh out load

Think it's time to pick up some good wine, and settle in for some documentaries I've been dying to watch. Maybe a mani/pedi tomorrow Consider

I've watched documentaries on:
Joe Bananno, Joe Colombo, Carlo Gambino, Vito Genevese, and Tommy Lucchese
over the last several days. I love listening to the history of La Cosa Nostra, for some reason Blush

02-08-2014, 07:04 PM
(01-08-2014 12:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  My husband is out of town for a river tubing trip this weekend. Crazy thing is, I don't think I've ever had a place to myself like this before. Not exactly sure what to do with myself, and I'm already bored Laugh out load

Freedom!

I don't know about you, but that sort of time is the best time of the year for me: everybody else around me leaving for whatever reason to I-don't-care-whereland and leaving me alone in the house with nobody but my pets to bother me.
It is truly a time of joy for me; having spent years fuming at my parents never trusting me to be alone for extended periods of time and my natural proclivity for solitude, those incredibly rare times where I am left to my own devices are simply joy for me.

Unfortunately, this only tends to happen once every other year... And it leaves me with a terribly neurotic case of 'check the doors to ensure that they are locked ten times before going to bed because I can't remember if I tested them or if they are indeed locked' syndrome.

You know what they say, right? "what you are when nobodies looking".

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post