What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-08-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I have 10 dollar note in my wallet. I am craving for a snack that I like which would cost around 9 bucks. There is a beggar in front of me, who has my sympathy. I really want that snack. What should I do?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 05:12 AM
(10-08-2014 02:28 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I had to use tap water ice cubes in my scotch. Fucking. Tap water. Seriously.

Ice in your Scotch? What kind of monster are you? Gasp

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2014, 05:32 AM
(10-08-2014 04:56 AM)rizzzzzzzzzzzz Wrote:  I have 10 dollar note in my wallet. I am craving for a snack that I like which would cost around 9 bucks. There is a beggar in front of me, who has my sympathy. I really want that snack. What should I do?

Buy the snack obviously.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-08-2014, 05:44 AM
Re: What is your latest first world problem ?
Someone paid a ticket for a metal concert for me, got tons of free drinks, made new friends, got tons of compliments, found 15 euros on the ground in front of me, got a free cd from a cool band on stage.. and it's the first time I'm not being groped.
My first world problem is that I don't have facebook to make people jealous.
And the fact while I'm typing this, I'm too lazy to stand up and pee.
[+] 1 user Likes oniyn's post
10-08-2014, 01:12 PM
(10-08-2014 02:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 02:28 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I had to use tap water ice cubes in my scotch. Fucking. Tap water. Seriously.

You're not supposed to fuck it Gasp

I dunno I find it adds to the flavor. Must be all that pineapple. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
10-08-2014, 01:17 PM
(10-08-2014 05:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Ice in your Scotch? What kind of monster are you? Gasp

2 ice cubes no more, and you don't drink till they have both melted. You're not actually supposed to drink Scotch or Whiskey strait, you are supposed to cut it with water it's what brings out the actual flavor. I find using 2 ice cubes and letting them slowly melt before drinking creates a richer and more vibrant taste then cutting it with just strait water.

I uh... I like my Scotch.
10-08-2014, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 01:38 PM by Wicked Clown.)
They won't let me keep my tarantula in the facility anymore so He's in the woods. In a cage of course!
[Image: post-21787-0-47918900-1407373456.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
10-08-2014, 01:37 PM
(10-08-2014 01:17 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 05:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  Ice in your Scotch? What kind of monster are you? Gasp

2 ice cubes no more, and you don't drink till they have both melted. You're not actually supposed to drink Scotch or Whiskey strait, you are supposed to cut it with water it's what brings out the actual flavor. I find using 2 ice cubes and letting them slowly melt before drinking creates a richer and more vibrant taste then cutting it with just strait water.

So what you are saying is that you like very slightly cooled, watered down scotch?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-08-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 02:09 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(10-08-2014 01:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 01:17 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  2 ice cubes no more, and you don't drink till they have both melted. You're not actually supposed to drink Scotch or Whiskey strait, you are supposed to cut it with water it's what brings out the actual flavor. I find using 2 ice cubes and letting them slowly melt before drinking creates a richer and more vibrant taste then cutting it with just strait water.

So what you are saying is that you like very slightly cooled, watered down scotch?
Your supposed to cut it with water, and no I don't use the ice cubes for cooling it's off set by the temperature from my hand. The slow melt brings out the flavor more, to my palate, nothing to do with cooling.

Fuck it here haha

He is slightly silly haha, but he's also correct.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
10-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Cant say I'm a big fan of ol' scotch. I'm more a tequilla/margarita kinda gal. Keep it classy Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post