What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-08-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(10-08-2014 01:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  They won't let me keep my tarantula in the facility anymore so He's in the woods. In a cage of course!
[Image: post-21787-0-47918900-1407373456.jpg]

That sounds like it's your spider's first world problem too. Laugh out load Poor little guy. But, the facility probably doesn't want that thing getting loose! Gasp

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
10-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Oh gods below, me and Tequilla have a very bad history. I get uh...very handsy as it were. That said I do love me a Strawberry Daiquiri from time to time. Big Grin
10-08-2014, 02:17 PM
(10-08-2014 02:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh gods below, me and Tequilla have a very bad history. I get uh...very handsy as it were. That said I do love me a Strawberry Daiquiri from time to time. Big Grin

Haha! Tequilla just makes me goofier and sillier than I already am, which I suppose can be a pretty scary thought all in itself. Facepalm Most people I know wont touch the stuff cause it apparently make them mean. I've never understood that. I suppose handsy is better than mean Tongue

Strawberry Daquiris are sooo yummy too Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-08-2014, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 02:25 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(10-08-2014 02:12 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 01:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  They won't let me keep my tarantula in the facility anymore so He's in the woods. In a cage of course!
[Image: post-21787-0-47918900-1407373456.jpg]

That sounds like it's your spider's first world problem too. Laugh out load Poor little guy. But, the facility probably doesn't want that thing getting loose! Gasp
yeah the fear is that he could get away but also the fear is that this facility has a lot of people with psychological issues, and if they knew they were in the same facility as Mr. Hairy it might lead to panic attacks.

the only thing that makes me worried about my little buddy, is somebody or an animal finding it and going in and getting it, or if it rains would it flood the aquarium. I keep something waterproof over the top of it usually so we'll see. my hope is that if I see his health deteriorating in any way, I'll go give it back to the pet shop before he goes to Spider heaven. Big Grin
10-08-2014, 02:27 PM
(10-08-2014 02:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 02:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh gods below, me and Tequilla have a very bad history. I get uh...very handsy as it were. That said I do love me a Strawberry Daiquiri from time to time. Big Grin

Haha! Tequilla just makes me goofier and sillier than I already am, which I suppose can be a pretty scary thought all in itself. Facepalm Most people I know wont touch the stuff cause it apparently make them mean. I've never understood that. I suppose handsy is better than mean Tongue

Strawberry Daquiris are sooo yummy too Big Grin
Ain't no booze in the world that makes me mean, I can be mad as Cerberus but the second I'm drunk I love everyone. The trouble with Tequilla is I love people TOO much, I get a bit vulgar and crass with my affections which is why I don't drink it haha

Oh and the world needs more goofy and silly! Big Grin
11-08-2014, 03:57 PM
My seed didn't land where I hoped it would Sad
11-08-2014, 07:19 PM
I was doing some work for my father and I stepped on a hook which went straight through my shoe and barely pierced my foot.

It now stings a little.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
12-08-2014, 08:05 AM
I've run out of bottled water, and this pregnancy has made me develop a completely irrational fear of tap water. And I don't trust the water that filters out of my refrigerator. *grabs tin hat*

The center diamond is so big in my wedding set, that I routinely snag it on clothes and myself.

I felt like an ungrateful idiot even writing that last one.
[+] 4 users Like MrsFarrow's post
12-08-2014, 11:34 AM
Lipstick I recently bought is a shade too pink. Aw man.
Undecided

Be true to yourself. Heart
12-08-2014, 04:13 PM
(12-08-2014 08:05 AM)MrsFarrow Wrote:  I've run out of bottled water, and this pregnancy has made me develop a completely irrational fear of tap water. And I don't trust the water that filters out of my refrigerator. *grabs tin hat*

ZeroWater. It works as advertised and they give you a meter to prove it. (Actually the meter is used to determine when to change the filter.)

#sigh