What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
14-08-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I had to publicly drop off huge containers at the medical lab today. Humiliating.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 03:44 PM
 missed the damn train to Minneapolis to my EMDR.. I was so close to getting on that I could have put my hand in the sliding doors. I thought about catching a ride on the outside of the train but have had the cops pulled me over for that and usually when they do you get a 30 day restraining order from the train.

I'm used to using the bus where if you show up a few seconds late you wave to the bus drive and he /she opens up the goddamn door!

The taxi got me there! $6.90 Smile
15-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Does lacking fluency in a foreign language count as a first world problem? Sometimes it's just hard to communicate effectively. *pout*

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
15-08-2014, 01:23 AM
Avoiding people and feeling awful about it. I feel so mean having to do so, but it is much needed. Does that count as a world problem? Undecided
15-08-2014, 02:45 AM
First world problem:

I'm not allowed to do a double degree of Animal Behaviour and Biodiversity and conservation!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Misjudging the distance between my belly and an object in front of me. Ouch! Doing this a lot lately.
15-08-2014, 06:24 PM
(15-08-2014 11:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Misjudging the distance between my belly and an object in front of me. Ouch! Doing this a lot lately.

You need those foam things they put on the corners of TVs when they package them to stop the TV from rattling around.
15-08-2014, 06:26 PM
(15-08-2014 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 11:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Misjudging the distance between my belly and an object in front of me. Ouch! Doing this a lot lately.

You need those foam things they put on the corners of TVs when they package them to stop the TV from rattling around.

You mean styrofoam?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Yea, that shit.
15-08-2014, 06:54 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?
(15-08-2014 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Wouldn't she need to be rather cube shaped for this to work? You know, corners?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum