What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-08-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(15-08-2014 12:54 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Does lacking fluency in a foreign language count as a first world problem? Sometimes it's just hard to communicate effectively. *pout*

Not really. You already speak English, so if anyone out there can't communicate with you it's their problem.

How's that for ethnocentricity? Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 07:02 PM
(15-08-2014 06:59 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 12:54 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Does lacking fluency in a foreign language count as a first world problem? Sometimes it's just hard to communicate effectively. *pout*

Not really. You already speak English, so if anyone out there can't communicate with you it's their problem.

How's that for ethnocentricity? Thumbsup

NAILED IT

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
15-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Do I go to the grocery store tonight or wait till the morning?

Decisions, decisions... Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
15-08-2014, 09:28 PM
(15-08-2014 07:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Do I go to the grocery store tonight or wait till the morning?

Decisions, decisions... Drinking Beverage

That's actually the problem I had tonight lol. Although ill sleep in so it will be sometime after noon or so.

My phone also died this morning and I went into panic mode. What will I do without my overpriced electronic device that connects me to the rest of the world 24/7?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes riseinside's post
15-08-2014, 09:30 PM
(15-08-2014 06:54 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You need those foam things they put on the corners of TVs when they package them to stop the TV from rattling around.

Wouldn't she need to be rather cube shaped for this to work? You know, corners?

I am lacking corners guys. Earmuffs, you COULD hook me up with a zorb ball. I know they are big where you live.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
15-08-2014, 09:32 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?
(15-08-2014 09:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:54 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Wouldn't she need to be rather cube shaped for this to work? You know, corners?

I am lacking corners guys. Earmuffs, you COULD hook me up with a zorb ball. I know they are big where you live.

Ya know, just because it starts with a Z doesn't mean it MUST come from NZ. So racist. Hobo

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
15-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Laptop's got a virus I think... Weeping

Be true to yourself. Heart
15-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Leave it to me to struggle to look for a transitional fossils primitive traits, and when I find those lose the derived traits.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-08-2014, 02:51 AM
Legs under my ribs.
[+] 1 user Likes MrsFarrow's post
16-08-2014, 04:25 AM
(15-08-2014 09:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:54 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Wouldn't she need to be rather cube shaped for this to work? You know, corners?

Sure, I got a spare rolling around somewhere.
We use them for personal transportation here and they're so mass produced that everyone has one.
We just roll around all day in our massive zorb's. When we go to the store. When we play rugby. When we walk our pet kiwi bird. Even while we're giving a sheep a good rear ending if you know what I mean.

I'll send you one.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post