What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
16-08-2014, 04:26 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(15-08-2014 06:54 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You need those foam things they put on the corners of TVs when they package them to stop the TV from rattling around.

Wouldn't she need to be rather cube shaped for this to work? You know, corners?

It can be cut to shape.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 10:15 AM
(16-08-2014 04:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I am lacking corners guys. Earmuffs, you COULD hook me up with a zorb ball. I know they are big where you live.

Sure, I got a spare rolling around somewhere.
We use them for personal transportation here and they're so mass produced that everyone has one.
We just roll around all day in our massive zorb's. When we go to the store. When we play rugby. When we walk our pet kiwi bird. Even while we're giving a sheep a good rear ending if you know what I mean.

I'll send you one.

You better.

Smartass Tongue
16-08-2014, 10:16 AM
(16-08-2014 02:51 AM)MrsFarrow Wrote:  Legs under my ribs.

Yeah. My wee one has been doing the same thing. Oh. and bladder bouncing. Apparently thats all the rage.
16-08-2014, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 03:11 PM by Free Thought.)
My phone keeps dying.
I can have it fully charged one minute and not an hour later it will be 15 minutes from death.
That thing used to have a battery lasting days!

Every single day I wake up and my throat is painfully dry. This is an annoying problem.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Swollen upper lip because I kissed my Tarantula when she didn't want it.
16-08-2014, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 03:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-08-2014 03:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Swollen upper lip because I kissed my Tarantula when she didn't want it.

You ain't quite right in the head is you. Thought you had to leave her in the woods. Don't tell me they let you wander about the woods on your own. Hobo

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-08-2014, 03:31 PM
(16-08-2014 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 03:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Swollen upper lip because I kissed my Tarantula when she didn't want it.

You ain't quite right in the head is you.

Even a spider needs to tell him No means No.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-08-2014, 04:25 PM
(16-08-2014 10:16 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 02:51 AM)MrsFarrow Wrote:  Legs under my ribs.

Yeah. My wee one has been doing the same thing. Oh. and bladder bouncing. Apparently thats all the rage.

I actually called my doc today because I was CONVINCED my water was about to break.

Told me to wait a half hour, if the pain didn't go away, then come in to l&d.

Apparently she was stretched out or something, because the pain went away immediately after the phone call and hasn't been back.

Little rascal.
16-08-2014, 04:29 PM
(16-08-2014 04:25 PM)MrsFarrow Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 10:16 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah. My wee one has been doing the same thing. Oh. and bladder bouncing. Apparently thats all the rage.

I actually called my doc today because I was CONVINCED my water was about to break.

Told me to wait a half hour, if the pain didn't go away, then come in to l&d.

Apparently she was stretched out or something, because the pain went away immediately after the phone call and hasn't been back.

Little rascal.

Little hobbit (baby) pulls that same crap! They know more than we think....little stinkers Tongue
16-08-2014, 04:49 PM
(16-08-2014 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You ain't quite right in the head is you. Thought you had to leave her in the woods. Don't tell me they let you wander about the woods on your own. Hobo

When I say the woods it is about 20 sqaure yards of thick trees and a hill that you can climb 15 big steps with a little brick wall that serves no fucking purpose whatsovevers.

I am the King of that forest bitch! And my kingdom goes unchallenged. If you try to take it from me I'll own you in like five seconds with my voodoo!