What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
16-08-2014, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 04:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(16-08-2014 04:49 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You ain't quite right in the head is you. Thought you had to leave her in the woods. Don't tell me they let you wander about the woods on your own. Hobo

When I say the woods it is about 20 sqaure yards of thick trees and a hill that you can climb 15 big steps with a little brick wall that serves no fucking purpose whatsovevers.

I am the King of that forest bitch! And my kingdom goes unchallenged. If you try to take it from me I'll own you in like five seconds with my voodoo!

Okay. As long as you're contained.

(16-08-2014 04:49 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  When I say the woods it is about 20 sqaure yards of thick trees and a hill that you can climb 15 big steps with a little brick wall that serves no fucking purpose whatsovevers.

I'd piss on the little brick wall. At least that'd give it some purpose.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 04:59 PM
(16-08-2014 04:49 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  If you try to take it from me I'll own you in like five seconds with my voodoo!

Uh huh. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
16-08-2014, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 05:06 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Girly man, when you speak I listen and obey your request. You have been blessed by the Gods and the MODS. When I think of you it is proof that God exists. You are a lightbearing angel and celestial masterpiece that couldn't happen by accident or natural selection. When are you gonna be president of the globe and save the world you attractive and all all knowing beast? Why aren't you the administrator?

I'd give you anything you want! Up to half my forest. And free herpes since 03 Thumbsup
16-08-2014, 05:09 PM
(16-08-2014 05:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Girly man, when you speak I listen and obey your request. You have been blessed by the Gods and the MODS. When I think of you it is proof that God exists. You are a lightbearing angel and celestial masterpiece that couldn't happen by accident or natural selection. When are you gonna be president of the globe and save the world you attractive and all all knowing beast? Why aren't you the administrator?

I am but a humble preacher for the prophet HouseOfCantor. I have searched far and wide for something deserving of my worship. And all I've found is Gwynnies.

[Image: gwynnies.jpg]

#sigh
16-08-2014, 05:18 PM
When Mother Nature tackles your boy hood and you don't have the materials to handle Mother Nature.
16-08-2014, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 06:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-08-2014 05:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  When Mother Nature tackles your boy hood and you don't have the materials to handle Mother Nature.

Now that's just fucking funny as shit. Big Grin

#sigh
17-08-2014, 09:19 PM
That Lord's supper table at my Mum's church. I wander if I'm the only one who does see the arches on it but something adult to. Like 16 hanging... never mind.
18-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Auto correct is either your best friend or your worst enemy! Gah!

Be true to yourself. Heart
20-08-2014, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2014 03:09 AM by Free Thought.)
So I'm just sitting here at the 'dinning table', peacefully disassembling my old laptop, hoping to salvage parts from it and my sister is cooking dinner for the rest of the people here (I generally get my own). The house is full of smoke and my eyes are burning.

Additionally, I have no idea if half the stuff I'm taking are worth anything for later use if they are out of the original system! Can I incorporate my perfectly functional and better screen into a newly built computer to save costs?! Can I use the CMOS battery?!
Where on Earth is that damned graphics card?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-08-2014, 06:54 AM
(16-08-2014 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 05:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Girly man, when you speak I listen and obey your request. You have been blessed by the Gods and the MODS. When I think of you it is proof that God exists. You are a lightbearing angel and celestial masterpiece that couldn't happen by accident or natural selection. When are you gonna be president of the globe and save the world you attractive and all all knowing beast? Why aren't you the administrator?

I am but a humble preacher for the prophet HouseOfCantor. I have searched far and wide for something deserving of my worship. And all I've found is Gwynnies.

[Image: gwynnies.jpg]

Where the actual fuck is HoC? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user