What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
27-08-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(27-08-2014 06:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 06:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  There are gossip mongers out there who hate me for being so good at keeping secrets Drinking Beverage

Ooooh? DO tell! Popcorn

I cant tell you THEIR secrets Dodgy
butt if you'd like to hear about some of mine.... Wink

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
27-08-2014, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 06:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-08-2014 06:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  butt if you'd like to hear about some of mine.... Wink

For the love of God man! Don't even consider it. You ain't quite right in the head is you brother? Don't feel bad, me either.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-08-2014, 06:50 PM
(27-08-2014 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 06:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  butt if you'd like to hear about some of mine.... Wink

For the love of God man! Don't even consider it. You ain't quite right in the head is you? No

For the love of God? Dodgy
For the love of Eye Doctors, everywhere? Consider Perhaps! Tongue

27-08-2014, 06:50 PM
(27-08-2014 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

For the love of God man! Don't even consider it. You ain't quite right in the head is you brother? No

Guley knows his secrets are safe with me! Yes I never told anybody about that time... Unsure Blush never mind!!! Girl_nails

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-08-2014, 06:55 PM
(27-08-2014 06:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  For the love of God man! Don't even consider it. You ain't quite right in the head is you brother? No

Guley knows his secrets are safe with me! Yes I never told anybody about that time... Unsure Blush never mind!!! Girl_nails

[Image: homer-1.gif]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-08-2014, 07:12 PM
(27-08-2014 06:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  For the love of God man! Don't even consider it. You ain't quite right in the head is you brother? No

It was just that one time! Dodgy Hardly worthy of being called a secret Drinking Beverage
.... still keep it to yourself, though, please Confused
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-08-2014, 07:55 AM
(27-08-2014 02:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 12:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have yet to receive my promised money from the government and I am feeling irrationally impatient regarding it.

I can't receive my money from the government until I find out what my bank's routing number is because 1.) I don't have checks, and 2.) they don't have it listed online.

This is retarded.

I'm surprised. I found my routing number online by just googling it. Are you with a small local bank?

Try this one? http://bankroutingnumbers.biz/AL

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
28-08-2014, 02:15 PM
(27-08-2014 06:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  There are gossip mongers out there who hate me for being so good at keeping secrets Drinking Beverage

I challenge you to a secret keeping contest. May the best secret keeper win. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Have four days off and need to find fun stuff to do! Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
29-08-2014, 08:37 AM
What is your latest first world problem ?
I'm sore all over. Blisters and wounds on both feet. Sunburn in places that confuse me. Solid ground still feels like it's moving sometimes. And I got scraped in the worst possible place and was bleeding there for a bit (it feels better now).

Carnival Cruise to Ensenada, I paid more than what was listed on my bill. I paid in blood! And I'd do it all again....in a few months.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post