What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
29-08-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(28-08-2014 08:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Have four days off and need to find fun stuff to do! Big Grin

Invite all your friends over to your house and host a massive pillow fight! Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2014, 04:32 PM
My pizza won't be here for like another hour, but I'm hungry NOW!!! Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
29-08-2014, 04:38 PM
(29-08-2014 04:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  My pizza won't be here for like another hour, but I'm hungry NOW!!! Weeping

Now *I'm* hungry Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-08-2014, 06:14 PM
I don't have enough salsa for my chips, but if I open an other jar of salsa, I'll have too much salsa for my chips... and if I open an other bag of chips... I'll need even more salsa... such a vicious cycle... Weeping
[+] 3 users Like xieulong's post
29-08-2014, 10:09 PM
(29-08-2014 04:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  My pizza won't be here for like another hour, but I'm hungry NOW!!! Weeping

An hour?
Jesus, that's some slow ass pizza delivery...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-08-2014, 10:11 PM
(29-08-2014 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

An hour?

Original wait time was an hour 15.... It showed up about 40 mins early, wooo!!! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
29-08-2014, 10:12 PM
My laptop crashed and a part of my story is lost forever. Sad Have to re-type the whole thing. But I feel like an asshole complaining about it, since it isn't even all that bad... but still...
29-08-2014, 10:13 PM
(29-08-2014 10:12 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  My laptop crashed and a part of my story is lost forever. Sad Have to re-type the whole thing. But I feel like an asshole complaining about it, since it isn't even all that bad... but still...

If it's in your mind it's hardly "lost". A first draft is never worth keeping in any case.

... this is my signature!
29-08-2014, 10:15 PM
(29-08-2014 10:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  An hour?

Original wait time was an hour 15.... It showed up about 40 mins early, wooo!!! Big Grin

Clearly you're just not doing pizza right.

Although I can't really take credit for my favourite place being only about 2 km down the road - but for all they tell me "45 minutes" when I order, I don't think it's ever taken longer than 30...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
29-08-2014, 10:15 PM
(29-08-2014 10:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:12 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  My laptop crashed and a part of my story is lost forever. Sad Have to re-type the whole thing. But I feel like an asshole complaining about it, since it isn't even all that bad... but still...

If it's in your mind it's hardly "lost". A first draft is never worth keeping in any case.

Indeed, but it's just annoying to re-type it all. :O But no, it is not entirely lost.