What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
29-08-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(29-08-2014 10:15 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If it's in your mind it's hardly "lost". A first draft is never worth keeping in any case.

Indeed, but it's just annoying to re-type it all. :O But no, it is not entirely lost.

Your lesson for today is to mash quicksave every few seconds.
Sleepy

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
29-08-2014, 10:19 PM
(29-08-2014 10:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:15 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  Indeed, but it's just annoying to re-type it all. :O But no, it is not entirely lost.

Your lesson for today is to mash quicksave every few seconds.
Sleepy
touche
29-08-2014, 10:20 PM
(29-08-2014 10:19 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Your lesson for today is to mash quicksave every few seconds.
Sleepy
touche

Indeed.

That, and back up your essentials. Regularly. On separate physical drives. Can't be too careful!

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
29-08-2014, 10:21 PM
(29-08-2014 10:12 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  My laptop crashed and a part of my story is lost forever. Sad Have to re-type the whole thing. But I feel like an asshole complaining about it, since it isn't even all that bad... but still...

This is the thread you come to to make asshole type complaints without regrets! Big Grin Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
29-08-2014, 10:22 PM
(29-08-2014 10:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  An hour?
Jesus, that's some slow ass pizza delivery...

Original wait time was an hour 15.... It showed up about 40 mins early, wooo!!! Big Grin

1hr 15min! That's ridiculous. Why the fuck are you ordering from the state over?

[Image: oscar.png]
29-08-2014, 10:25 PM
(29-08-2014 10:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Original wait time was an hour 15.... It showed up about 40 mins early, wooo!!! Big Grin

1hr 15min! That's ridiculous. Why the fuck are you ordering from the state over?

Well, I like a certain brand of pizza, and the location that services my area services quite a large area. On a busy night like Friday evening at dinner time, I expect a bit of a wait, but they are usually early Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
29-08-2014, 10:43 PM
(29-08-2014 10:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:12 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  My laptop crashed and a part of my story is lost forever. Sad Have to re-type the whole thing. But I feel like an asshole complaining about it, since it isn't even all that bad... but still...

This is the thread you come to to make asshole type complaints without regrets! Big Grin Hug

Asshole complaints? Shocking There's some real world issues being discussed in here!
For instance!
The ice machine that makes ice and neatly stacks it for me, in a bin, in the upper compartment of my refrigerator....
is roughly 35 FEET FROM WHERE I'M SITTING! Angry Almost 11 METERS!!!!!
I either gotta find a butler, or strap some sort of electric motor on my recliner, cuz this shit ain't workin!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-08-2014, 10:46 PM
(29-08-2014 10:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This is the thread you come to to make asshole type complaints without regrets! Big Grin Hug

Asshole complaints? Shocking There's some real world issues being discussed in here!
For instance!
The ice machine that makes ice and neatly stacks it for me, in a bin, in the upper compartment of my refrigerator....
I either gotta find a butler, or strap some sort of electric motor on my recliner, cuz this shit ain't workin!

I find not being able to walk 11 metres is a pretty sure sign that I ought to stop drinking for the night.

Well; that or my foot's broken again. Boy, was that ever shitty.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
29-08-2014, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2014 10:56 PM by TheGulegon.)
(29-08-2014 10:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Asshole complaints? Shocking There's some real world issues being discussed in here!
For instance!

I find not being able to walk 11 metres is a pretty sure sign that I ought to stop drinking for the night.

True dat! I remember you talkin about how much it sucked having a cast on that thing and having to traverse snow, and shower, etc... pain in the ass, too. (not just in your foot)
But I am not drunk (yet Confused ), nor do I have a broken foot... I think I'm just incredibly, irredeemably lazy Weeping
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
29-08-2014, 11:08 PM
(29-08-2014 10:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I find not being able to walk 11 metres is a pretty sure sign that I ought to stop drinking for the night.

True dat! I remember you talkin about how much it sucked having a cast on that thing and having to traverse snow, and shower, etc... pain in the ass, too. (not just in your foot)

It was the shits, all right.

(29-08-2014 10:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  But I am not drunk (yet Confused ), nor do I have a broken foot... I think I'm just incredibly, irredeemably lazy Weeping
Tongue

That is a problem, then...
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post