What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Re: What is your latest first world problem ?
It got too dark and cold for be to continue my bike ride.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I guess I shouldn't be complaining since I've got BBQ sauce here, and it wasn't a bowl of severed big toes they gave me in place of the 20 piece I ordered, but who the hell dips their chicken McNuggets in Creamy Ranch Blink ? Seriously! [Image: smiley-sick007.gif]
15-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Fuck cleaning I want to break stuff and get fast food with my friends and be a hood rat.
15-11-2013, 10:35 PM
(15-11-2013 07:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I guess I shouldn't be complaining since I've got BBQ sauce here, and it wasn't a bowl of severed big toes they gave me in place of the 20 piece I ordered, but who the hell dips their chicken McNuggets in Creamy Ranch Blink ? Seriously! [Image: smiley-sick007.gif]

Yuck creamy ranch? The runny ranch is where it's at, I'd dip anything in it lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-11-2013, 10:36 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?
(15-11-2013 07:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I guess I shouldn't be complaining since I've got BBQ sauce here, and it wasn't a bowl of severed big toes they gave me in place of the 20 piece I ordered, but who the hell dips their chicken McNuggets in Creamy Ranch Blink ? Seriously! [Image: smiley-sick007.gif]

Hot Mustard or go home! I miss the habanero sauce they took from me. Bastards!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
15-11-2013, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2013 11:15 PM by Free Thought.)
I bought Starcraft II today and really want to play it. However Blizzard's Launcher keep crashing, so I can't play it!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-11-2013, 11:14 PM
(15-11-2013 10:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Yuck creamy ranch? The runny ranch is where it's at, I'd dip anything in it lol

I don't want to put you through a full 3 minute video of it (I think you have to be high to laugh), but there was this comedy show called The State. In it there was a character named Louis who was always saying, "I wanna dip my BALLS in it" *cue ridiculous recorded audience laughter sound bite*
You said anything Tongue
15-11-2013, 11:16 PM
(15-11-2013 10:36 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  

Hot Mustard or go home! I miss the habanero sauce they took from me. Bastards!

Honey mustard! Fixt Shy
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-11-2013, 11:24 PM
(15-11-2013 11:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 10:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yuck creamy ranch? The runny ranch is where it's at, I'd dip anything in it lol

I don't want to put you through a full 3 minute video of it (I think you have to be high to laugh), but there was this comedy show called The State. In it there was a character named Louis who was always saying, "I wanna dip my BALLS in it" *cue ridiculous recorded audience laughter sound bite*
You said anything Tongue

That's right I did say anything...... And I meant it Evil_monster

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-11-2013, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2013 01:44 AM by TheGulegon.)
(15-11-2013 11:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 11:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't want to put you through a full 3 minute video of it (I think you have to be high to laugh), but there was this comedy show called The State. In it there was a character named Louis who was always saying, "I wanna dip my BALLS in it" *cue ridiculous recorded audience laughter sound bite*
You said anything Tongue

That's right I did say anything...... And I meant it Evil_monster

It flashed into my brain, just now, that urban legend/story about the woman luring her dog to her with peanut butter smeared in her holiest of Huh

I kid I kid [Image: bleh.gif]