What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
08-09-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(08-09-2014 06:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 06:04 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  A moon cake! I have no idea how it's made. It's a dense cake with some stuff in the middle, this one looks like a duck egg, which is traditional. But some have other stuff like fruits or lotus paste or red bean paste. Even Starbucks makes some that are coffee flavored! They're the thing to eat on mid-autumn day to celebrate the moon being at its roundest. 中秋快乐!

Sorry, you lost me at duck egg and bean paste... No

Aw the red bean paste is not so bad! The duck egg is a little weird and salty though. Big Grin

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2014, 06:37 AM
My first world problem is an icon on my work computer is missing ...a shortcut to a program I use everyday. Not sure where it went. Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart
08-09-2014, 06:41 AM
Last week the lawn mower broke down.
Here's the bad part... now it's fixed. Sad
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
08-09-2014, 07:13 AM
Think I'm bored of the US. I'm pondering moving to Japan next year. I speak French well enough to get by, but I don't want to move to France.

One of my close friends is Japanese, born in Japan. It seems like a great place to live, she visits her family there a lot. We'll see ...

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
08-09-2014, 07:21 AM
(08-09-2014 07:13 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Think I'm bored of the US. I'm pondering moving to Japan next year. I speak French well enough to get by, but I don't want to move to France.

One of my close friends is Japanese, born in Japan. It seems like a great place to live, she visits her family there a lot. We'll see ...

French Polynesia. Move to heaven on earth!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
08-09-2014, 07:49 AM
(08-09-2014 07:21 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 07:13 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Think I'm bored of the US. I'm pondering moving to Japan next year. I speak French well enough to get by, but I don't want to move to France.

French Polynesia. Move to heaven on earth!

Yes, that is a beautiful place! I just don't know if my biz skills would transfer there. My options are open. Seriously want to see what else is out there. New Zealand is another choice.

Just need a change, me thinks.

08-09-2014, 10:21 AM

Switzerland? Stable economy, beautiful mountains, well organised.
[+] 1 user Likes DunkleSeele's post
08-09-2014, 10:39 AM
(07-09-2014 09:16 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 09:11 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Tomorrow's Monday. Undecided

Yay Monday! Monday is a holiday here, it's mid-autumn festival. Have a moon cake! Big Grin

[Image: moon-cake-1.jpg]

Celebrating Chinese holidays with goodies like that is one of the few things I miss about my ex-in-laws living with me.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
08-09-2014, 11:59 AM
I keep getting baby care packages full of cute clothes. She'll never stay small enough to wear everything!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
08-09-2014, 12:30 PM
(08-09-2014 10:21 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  

Switzerland? Stable economy, beautiful mountains, well organised.

Hmmm Consider
Thank you 4 the idea.