What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
30-09-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(30-09-2014 02:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 02:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If the card has a credit card logo (Visa Amex) then it can be used at Point Of Purchase exactly like a credit card. It's faster, more convenient, and would have negated all those fees you racked up (btw you may get double billed some banks charge for foreign atm use) be worth checking out.

Yeah, no.

It's just your average everyday bank card; no credit.

That's just weird. I have a Debit card issued from my bank for my checking account, and it is a Visa. There is practically no place where I can't use it just as good as cash. In fact the only place that I haven't been able to use it was some sort of dive-bar-restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh that accepted 'cash only', which only seemed to be an excuse to make people use their own ATM inside and get hit with fees that they get a piece of. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 05:13 AM
Not enough time in the day to play video games.
I want to conqueror central Europe but I got a lot of real life shit to do tomorrow.
*groan*

God damn I can't wait till I retire so I can sit down and do nothing all day.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-09-2014, 06:07 AM
I have a job.

That means I now have to go get ready to go to work. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-09-2014, 03:48 PM
My U.S. Flag and "Infidel كافر" patches don't quite match the color of my new concealed carry shoulder pack. I'll have to get new patches or exchange my bag so I can more effectively bait wannabe jihadists into starting some shit.

'Murican Canadian
30-09-2014, 03:51 PM
My stomach isn't large enough for all the food I have available.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Tried to order a Giftmass gift from Amazon... It can't be shipped to me...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-09-2014, 03:57 PM
(30-09-2014 03:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Tried to order a Giftmass gift from Amazon... It can't be shipped to me...

Don't worry, the delivery drones will be out in full force soon enough. Then I can move to Yukon and still order Chinese takeout.

'Murican Canadian
30-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Here in Oz we have initiated a major terrorist warning up grade.
A few suspects have been arrested, along with raids.
Also claims that the peace loving Muslims are being victimised , by default!
30-09-2014, 04:25 PM
(30-09-2014 03:57 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 03:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Tried to order a Giftmass gift from Amazon... It can't be shipped to me...

Don't worry, the delivery drones will be out in full force soon enough. Then I can move to Yukon and still order Chinese takeout.

I doubt delivery drones will be up to going over a great deal of kilometres across an ocean or two.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-09-2014, 04:28 PM
(30-09-2014 04:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 03:57 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Don't worry, the delivery drones will be out in full force soon enough. Then I can move to Yukon and still order Chinese takeout.

I doubt delivery drones will be up to going over a great deal of kilometres across an ocean or two.

Well then here's my next first world problem:

Free Thought is screwing with my drone fantasy, dammit.

'Murican Canadian