What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
30-09-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(30-09-2014 03:48 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My U.S. Flag and "Infidel كافر" patches don't quite match the color of my new concealed carry shoulder pack. I'll have to get new patches or exchange my bag so I can more effectively bait wannabe jihadists into starting some shit.

What brand pack?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! My TV died.. Sad Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! WHHHYYYYY TV DID YOU GO AND DIE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!!! You'd survive long enough until I got a job and then I would.. ummm... "upgrade you"...
I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!

*groan*

I don't have the money for this shit right now.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
30-09-2014, 08:18 PM
I literally want to punch a baby in the face right now.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-09-2014, 08:24 PM
(30-09-2014 06:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 03:48 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My U.S. Flag and "Infidel كافر" patches don't quite match the color of my new concealed carry shoulder pack. I'll have to get new patches or exchange my bag so I can more effectively bait wannabe jihadists into starting some shit.

What brand pack?

Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack. I have others, but they're all more militaryish. I got the dark blue one figuring it wouldn't stand out as much. It takes people all of 8 seconds to have me pegged as a soldier, and I'm trying to blend in better Tongue

Love the pack, but my patches are tan or olive drab, so the Velcro part is currently naked. That is, of course, kind of irrational I guess. The patches defeat the purpose of getting a different colored pack.

'Murican Canadian
30-09-2014, 08:56 PM
(30-09-2014 03:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 02:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, no.

It's just your average everyday bank card; no credit.

That's just weird. I have a Debit card issued from my bank for my checking account, and it is a Visa. There is practically no place where I can't use it just as good as cash. In fact the only place that I haven't been able to use it was some sort of dive-bar-restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh that accepted 'cash only', which only seemed to be an excuse to make people use their own ATM inside and get hit with fees that they get a piece of. Dodgy

Until recently I had a card that was ATM only. I don't have a good history with cash and my wife worked at the bank. I was given a weekly cash allowance and any other withdrawals had to be approved through her, plus the inconvenience of finding an ATM kept me from arbitrarily spending money.

Worked wonders for our budget. Blush

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
30-09-2014, 09:06 PM
(30-09-2014 08:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 03:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's just weird. I have a Debit card issued from my bank for my checking account, and it is a Visa. There is practically no place where I can't use it just as good as cash. In fact the only place that I haven't been able to use it was some sort of dive-bar-restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh that accepted 'cash only', which only seemed to be an excuse to make people use their own ATM inside and get hit with fees that they get a piece of. Dodgy

Until recently I had a card that was ATM only. I don't have a good history with cash and my wife worked at the bank. I was given a weekly cash allowance and any other withdrawals had to be approved through her, plus the inconvenience of finding an ATM kept me from arbitrarily spending money.

Worked wonders for our budget. Blush

Sounds like you got a good wife, and sounds like you are a good husband Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
30-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Not having more than 24 hours in a day. Sad
01-10-2014, 12:04 AM
I've spent the past hour or so messing around with configuration and setting to get DayZ to the point where I can actually play it.
Now that I've got the game stable, I can't stay connected to any servers. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-10-2014, 04:48 AM
I'm trying to cycle off coffee, but it's not easy drinking Baileys straight every morning... Unsure

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
01-10-2014, 09:53 AM
(30-09-2014 08:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! My TV died.. Sad Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! WHHHYYYYY TV DID YOU GO AND DIE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!!! You'd survive long enough until I got a job and then I would.. ummm... "upgrade you"...
I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!

*groan*

I don't have the money for this shit right now.

Sorry for your loss. This is actually my worst fear... Having bought a floor model with like 3k hours on her...

But shes so beautiful. She streams from my PC and phone through WiFi. She's playful with every media format I've ever put in her. She has given me a Netflix experience free of console fan noises. She has fireplace and aquarium apps. Wakes me up with my favorite playlist... And shes so flexible, able to extend from the wall and hover over my bed. I don't know what I'd do if she died. I fear the day where I wake up to silence, and that cute little bright pixel of hers is dark.