What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-10-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
My newly repaired lap top makes a strange rattling noise!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2014, 04:50 PM
(30-09-2014 08:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! My TV died.. Sad Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! WHHHYYYYY TV DID YOU GO AND DIE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!!! You'd survive long enough until I got a job and then I would.. ummm... "upgrade you"...
I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!

*groan*

I don't have the money for this shit right now.

We have a TV that no one ever watches that is about the size and weight of a VW Beetle - and nearly as easy to carry. The sound's a little wonky but the picture is good and it's a pretty big screen. You are welcome to come and get it. I have been wanting it out of here for years but no one wants to carry it down the stairs.

Maybe I could take it apart and send it to you piece by piece. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-10-2014, 05:59 PM
I can't eat these flippin burgers with just water to drink! I don't want pop this time, I want sweet tea! But it's homemade so it's still boiling hot. I hate my tea hot! I need my tea ice cold before I can use it to wash down my burgers!

My tea isn't cold enough, yet Sadcryface2

01-10-2014, 06:17 PM
(01-10-2014 05:59 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I can't eat these flippin burgers with just water to drink! I don't want pop this time, I want sweet tea! But it's homemade so it's still boiling hot. I hate my tea hot! I need my tea ice cold before I can use it to wash down my burgers!

Do you have lotsa ice? Fill a glass to the top with ice, pour hot tea over the top, fill with more ice as needed Thumbsup cold tea! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-10-2014, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 06:58 PM by TheGulegon.)
(01-10-2014 06:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 05:59 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I can't eat these flippin burgers with just water to drink! I don't want pop this time, I want sweet tea! But it's homemade so it's still boiling hot. I hate my tea hot! I need my tea ice cold before I can use it to wash down my burgers!

Do you have lotsa ice? Fill a glass to the top with ice, pour hot tea over the top, fill with more ice as needed Thumbsup cold tea! Big Grin

Yabut it'd get all watered down (I mean anymore than it already has been in the making of the stuff Facepalm Laughat ) Sad
No worries, though! I got both jugs (1 sweet, 1 REALLY sweet) up in the freezer! It won't take long Big Grin

01-10-2014, 07:18 PM
My cat went into a dimly lit corner of the room a few moments ago, jumped back, meowed and ran down the hall. Eek. I don't want to see what this is that scared him. Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
01-10-2014, 07:34 PM
(01-10-2014 07:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  My cat went into a dimly lit corner of the room a few moments ago, jumped back, meowed and ran down the hall. Eek. I don't want to see what this is that scared him. Unsure

My cats sometimes freak out over nothing too.

Cats are strange creatures alright.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-10-2014, 07:57 PM
(01-10-2014 07:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 07:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  My cat went into a dimly lit corner of the room a few moments ago, jumped back, meowed and ran down the hall. Eek. I don't want to see what this is that scared him. Unsure

My cats sometimes freak out over nothing too.

That's true. lol I didn't go right away to the corner, and so...by the time I looked, there was nothing there. Was there really nothing there all along?

Consider

or was there something there and it ...crawled away?

Gasp

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
01-10-2014, 08:01 PM
I had a doctor's appointment today, but the doctor call out sick and I had to reschedule. How fucking ironic is that? Big Grin
01-10-2014, 08:06 PM
(01-10-2014 07:57 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 07:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My cats sometimes freak out over nothing too.

That's true. lol I didn't go right away to the corner, and so...by the time I looked, there was nothing there. Was there really nothing there all along?

Consider

or was there something there and it ...crawled away?

Gasp

I got curious at this behaviour and googled it; Yahoo Answers brought up an answer which was basically, and this is a verbatim quote: "Cats are sensitive to supernatural beings..."

Well, there you have it...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post