What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-10-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(01-10-2014 08:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Skyping with Hughsie while he pees. Confused

Firstly, I wasn't peeing, I was washing dishes.

Secondly, you did here me pee earlier, but it was your choice. I said I was gonna mute my mic because I was about to pee and you said not to because you "wanted to hear me pee".

Thirdly, you poop while we're on Skype and even inform me when you start "wiping".

I don't inform you when I'm wiping. The sound of the toilet paper roll moving informs you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2014, 08:56 PM
(01-10-2014 08:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Skyping with Hughsie while he pees. Confused

Firstly, I wasn't peeing, I was washing dishes.

Secondly, you did here me pee earlier, but it was your choice. I said I was gonna mute my mic because I was about to pee and you said not to because you "wanted to hear me pee".

Thirdly, you poop while we're on Skype and even inform me when you start "wiping".

You people have a very strange relationship.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-10-2014, 08:59 PM
(01-10-2014 08:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I don't inform you when I'm wiping. The sound of the toilet paper roll moving informs you.

Nu-uh, no-one makes that much noise when they wipe. Not unless their ass crack's made of sandpaper and they're wiping with a block of wood.

(01-10-2014 08:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You people have a very strange relationship.

I know. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-10-2014, 09:00 PM
(01-10-2014 08:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I wish I had a roach problem Sadcryface

[Image: tumblr_mc7rtq5wLh1qh2wcuo1_500.jpg]

I have a whole cigarette case full of that problem Angel

I rarely have that problem, as I rarely roll. Angel
02-10-2014, 06:46 AM
My son spilled an entire mug of coffee in the freeze this morning, about 5 minutes before it was time to walk out the door.
02-10-2014, 09:31 PM
The road near my domicile is being resurfaced for some unknown reason. As such, loud trucks are frequently passing by.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Just got my first smart phone and I'm having trouble figuring it out.
02-10-2014, 10:15 PM
(02-10-2014 09:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  Just got my first smart phone and I'm having trouble figuring it out.

I downgraded from my smartphone to an old flip-top model and texting with it is a massive pain.

03-10-2014, 03:49 PM
I still can't find that dreadful roach from the other night. Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart
03-10-2014, 04:22 PM
(03-10-2014 03:49 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I still can't find that dreadful roach from the other night. Unsure

Coming soon to a theatre near you:

Paranormal Activity; 'Roach.