What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-11-2013, 05:29 PM
(18-11-2013 04:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Having to poop when you're in public.

Sad

Having to poop when you're in public...in Japan...in a location where all the public facilities are of the "squat" style...and you were raised in California where such devices don't exist.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
18-11-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(18-11-2013 05:29 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  

Sad

Having to poop when you're in public...in Japan...in a location where all the public facilities are of the "squat" style...and you were raised in California where such devices don't exist.

Sad

Maaaan

the pain is too intense Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-11-2013, 05:52 PM
(18-11-2013 05:30 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 05:29 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Having to poop when you're in public...in Japan...in a location where all the public facilities are of the "squat" style...and you were raised in California where such devices don't exist.

Sad

Maaaan

the pain is too intense Hug

Awww, thanks. This was years ago...but it's like the pain is still fresh. Wasn't even aware of it until reading your post.

Hug

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
18-11-2013, 05:53 PM

Sad

Having to poop in public while you are with someone you aren't comfortable pooping around. You say "I'm going to run to the bathroom quick" hoping you can make it fast, and having them say "ok me too, let's go!"
Sadcryface2 the horror!!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
18-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Girls can buddy up, guys have an unspoken 30 interval.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
18-11-2013, 06:06 PM
(18-11-2013 06:04 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Girls can buddy up, guys have an unspoken 30 interval.

I want to repeal that rule, no buddying up unless you are at a bar where peeing often is expected!! Lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
18-11-2013, 06:22 PM
(18-11-2013 06:04 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Girls can buddy up, guys have an unspoken 30 interval.

Which can be a problem of its own.

I know I've had to hold it when a guy I was with said he had to go to the bathroom before I spoke up. 30 seconds is a long time to wait when you've really got to go... Confused

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
18-11-2013, 07:55 PM
(18-11-2013 05:53 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Sad

Having to poop in public while you are with someone you aren't comfortable pooping around. You say "I'm going to run to the bathroom quick" hoping you can make it fast, and having them say "ok me too, let's go!"
Sadcryface2 the horror!!!!

I feel like whenever I crap while I'm hanging out with someone, as soon as I leave the bathroom, it's like they can almost smell it on me.

Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-11-2013, 07:57 PM
I love the fact that my girlfriends and I can go to the bathroom together and it's not considered weird. Lol. We have to share lipgloss and adjust our boobs and stuff in there. It's important bonding time. Smile

Anyway, my latest fwp is: I'm studying the botanical names of evergreens. My printer is out of ink so I have to rely on the printers at school which don't print in color. So I have to study all my evergreens in black and white. THE HORROR.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
18-11-2013, 08:00 PM
I can't decide what kind of cranberry sauce to make for thanksgiving. Sad

[Image: first-world-problems.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post