What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
04-10-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Quite a bit of the stuff I was looking to purchase is not available to me to purchase... And that which I can is very expensive compared to the prices 'muricans get...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 05:28 PM
(04-10-2014 05:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Quite a bit of the stuff I was looking to purchase is not available to me to purchase... And that which I can is very expensive compared to the prices 'muricans get...

Like inexpensive firearms? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2014, 05:44 PM
(04-10-2014 05:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 05:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Quite a bit of the stuff I was looking to purchase is not available to me to purchase... And that which I can is very expensive compared to the prices 'muricans get...

Like inexpensive firearms? Consider

Facepalm

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-10-2014, 08:15 PM
FT, are you a Muslim plotting against the Australian government?
04-10-2014, 08:42 PM
(04-10-2014 08:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  FT, are you a Muslim plotting against the Australian government?

Of course I'm not a Muslim!

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-10-2014, 09:31 AM
Spent nearly $200.00 at the grocery store yesterday and forgot to get eggs.

Now I have to go back. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-10-2014, 01:05 PM
briefly staying at a house that had a toilet that didn't flush so I used a coke bottle as a urinal only to find out the toilet flushes splendidly if you just turn the water on. Im a genius! Tongue
05-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Gee Matt - how much nasty crap you gonna spew before they remove this name?

No odes to your favorite forum member under this name?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-10-2014, 02:10 PM
(05-10-2014 01:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No odes to your favorite forum member under this name?

Well I think im falling in Heart with you already but I dont know you well enough quite yet to sing an ode in your honor but would be honored were I equipped to and close enough comrade to do so Bowing

Anyhow are you back from the grocery store yet? After reading your post I got this craving for dill pickles and I resisted the craving for over two hours, so I'm off to the Somalian store a little ways away that sells the best pickles ever! BBL! Wink
05-10-2014, 02:15 PM
(24-10-2013 01:17 PM)sporehux Wrote:  My headlights are automatic, so people keep telling me i left my lights on.
That was the best op for a first world problem thread ive seen. Usually these threads start off with somebody wanting to break their iPhone Confused