What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
05-10-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(05-10-2014 07:54 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I have in-flight wifi but I still can't use my Bluetooth keyboard. :|

Now THAT'S a first world problem! Yes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
05-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Havent slept longer than 2-3 hours in a row in two weeks! I'm starting to feel it.
05-10-2014, 10:18 PM
(05-10-2014 10:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Havent slept longer than 2-3 hours in a row in two weeks! I'm starting to feel it.

How's the little hobbit?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-10-2014, 10:26 PM
(05-10-2014 10:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 10:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Havent slept longer than 2-3 hours in a row in two weeks! I'm starting to feel it.

How's the little hobbit?

Shes really awesome! Such a good, laid back baby...except when she decides its time to eat. Shes rather demanding then. Tongue

Shes hanging out with me right now. Shes a bit of a night owl like mommy.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
09-10-2014, 09:56 AM
My kids high school football game got moved from Friday to today. It is elementary band night so my son will be joining my girls for the game and performing for half time. I am 6 hours away for work and will not get on the road back home until 3:00 ish. I am going to miss the game. It sucks.
09-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Stuck between meetings pouting about missing the game tonight since I have not much to do right now.
09-10-2014, 10:52 AM
I have an MRI appointment tomorrow. I went back to the clinic, because I had gone unconscious the other night. Mom is concerned about that, but really we've both wanted to see my brain for years on end. It's been unusual for the past four or so. I didn't mention to the clinic doctor much of anything, because I was afraid to say very much to these people. I would have said thanks for the MRI, but was just too uncomfortable.

'sarcastic' Isn't slight communication difference just awesome... Dodgy I'm just so motivated and driven by the consequences I've gotten that I could party with anyone.
09-10-2014, 11:27 AM
When I went to lunch today I had to visit three different restaurants before I found one without a line.

Ain't nobody got time for that!

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
09-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Started Zoloft today. Blegh.
09-10-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm almost out of Gin. Terrible issue to have.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.