What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-10-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(10-10-2014 09:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 10:17 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Having/needing/wanting to shower but showering takes so much time and I'm just too lazy to do all of that at the moment.

I'm in and out in under 3 minutes. The fuck you doing in there boy?

Sure the shower itself three minutes, but first you have to let the water warm up, then after the shower there's drying off, hair brushing, blow drying, getting dressed... It adds up to 30 mins pretty quick. Trust me, I've worked very hard to minimize my showering time.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
10-10-2014, 11:47 PM
My sink still has dishes and I want to play diablo 3, but I got homework and other stuff to do.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
10-10-2014, 11:47 PM
My sink still has dishes and I want to play diablo 3, but I got homework and other stuff to do.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
10-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Insomnia Angry

Be true to yourself. Heart
10-10-2014, 11:59 PM
(10-10-2014 11:47 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  My sink still has dishes and I want to play diablo 3, but I got homework and other stuff to do.

Play for one hour, and then do your other stuff. I'm also a believer in eating dessert before dinner. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
11-10-2014, 04:12 AM
(10-10-2014 11:59 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 11:47 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  My sink still has dishes and I want to play diablo 3, but I got homework and other stuff to do.

Play for one hour, and then do your other stuff. I'm also a believer in eating dessert before dinner. Big Grin

Ohhhh, that's a dark dark road to go down... I predict 4 hours of diablo 3 + no homework Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-10-2014, 02:07 PM
My new sax is at the music store 2 hours away. It will be delivered on Tuesday to my kids school. I would have had it yesterday but the kids are on fall brake so school is closed until Tuesday.
11-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Auburn #2 is behind - they are playing #3 Mississippi State at Starkville. Gasp

I can't stand it. Auburn 13, Miss St 21. 4:52 left in the second quarter.

Come on Tigers, you can pull through this.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
11-10-2014, 03:29 PM
I don't know if my new forum signature is funny or just annoying. It's driving me crazy

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
11-10-2014, 09:18 PM
I downloaded a bunch of Arabic dialogues to practice listening comprehension, but they're tagged as podcasts so my MP3 player won't let me put them into a playlist so I can randomize them. I need to retag them as music so I can study in accordance with my OCD bound language learning method, which requires listening to new material in random order so I can be sure I'm actually remembering new vocabulary rather than just the order in which it is presented.

'Murican Canadian