What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-10-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(15-10-2014 12:37 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  [Image: Inbox11111_zps33bbff2e.png]

Blush

(logs into email seven years later)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
16-10-2014, 02:07 AM
I brewed my tea for too long and now it's bitter, but I don't want to walk to the kitchen to make a new mug

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
16-10-2014, 12:44 PM
My uterus hurts.
16-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Re: What is your latest first world problem ?
I have two first world problems. So obviously I need a telethon to raise money.

Earlier today I was in an area where my 4G wouldn't work. I know how Neanderthals felt. Sad

I had a migraine earlier, took meds for it, and now I'm postdromal and my aura is still around. Screw ebola. I'm postdromal. Undecided
16-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Yesterday I (re)found out that both research essays I am writing have to be within 2,000 words.

2,000 is not enough!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-10-2014, 03:56 PM
(16-10-2014 12:44 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My uterus hurts.

Gasp you're not supposed to have one of those.... Who did you take it from?!?!?

seriously though if you keep having discomfort after a few days,and it isn't period related, go to the doctor!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
17-10-2014, 07:38 AM

you pregnant?
17-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Taking apart and reassembling my laptop's keyboard too more effort than the venture was worth.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-10-2014, 09:41 AM
(17-10-2014 07:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

you pregnant?

Yes. I'm going to push a baby out of my penis.

(No)
17-10-2014, 10:43 PM
I've been saving up to buy a new iPad, cause mine is starting to crap out a little, and soon I won't be able to do updates on it. Realized today that not only will I have enough to buy one next month, but that a brand new one has been released!

Talked to my husband about it, cause even though I did save all the money, I like to be open about large purchases. He kept acting like I shouldn't buy it Undecided so, I kept pressing, and he was like, "fine, go ahead Dodgy ". Of course I asked what gives?! Huh .... It was going to be my big Christmas present Weeping I ruined it! I feel awful now Sadcryface

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta