What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-10-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Nvidia is having a driver conflict with Win 7 and I had to revert from my 8800 GTX dual monitor card I use to run my big screen and my monitor to the on board video. Luckily my MoBo is a late Nvidia quad core so it aint too bad. But my gaming has suffered..lol, for all I play once a week maybe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2014, 04:44 AM
I can't remember if I am getting paid this upcoming Tuesday or the next...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-10-2014, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2014 11:22 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-10-2014 11:11 PM)Merlin7 Wrote:  Nvidia is having a driver conflict with Win 7 and I had to revert from my 8800 GTX dual monitor card I use to run my big screen and my monitor to the on board video. Luckily my MoBo is a late Nvidia quad core so it aint too bad. But my gaming has suffered..lol, for all I play once a week maybe.

I had an EVGA nVidia 8800GTX 512MB, on an ASUS P59-E motherboard, with an Intel 3GHz Core 2 Duo, for my 1440x900 19" ViewSonic monitor; when I built my previous computer back in 2008...

And that was a big card at the time, my how things have changed... Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-10-2014, 06:48 AM
(18-10-2014 09:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 07:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  You need to learn that that isn't to be taken literally. Drinking Beverage

'Thoughtful' trumps 'expensive' you old codger. Wink

And if it doesn't, well, sad day for you? Consider

You young whippersnappers just don't listen to the wisdom of experience. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-10-2014, 11:14 AM
I had an EVGA nVidia 8800GTX 512MB, on an ASUS P59-E motherboard, with an Intel 3GHz Core 2 Duo, for my 1440x900 19" ViewSonic monitor; when I built my last computer back in 2008...

And that was a big card at the time, my how things have changed... Tongue
[/quote]

It still IS a big card, hehe...but they perform so nicely. It's about 7 years old and runs my 42 inch Sony perfectly. I believe microsoft colludes with hard ware manufacturers to attempt to force old builders and tech.'s like me to buy new hard ware. I'll fix the software or somebody will. They can't battle forever.Angel
19-10-2014, 03:27 PM
I need to re-hem my pants. Again.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-10-2014, 09:33 PM
I've been cleaning all day, and I guess all the work I've done has caused injury to my right wrist. It hurts to bend but it isn't in great pain. It's just annoying and sore, but I'm still able to type.
19-10-2014, 09:36 PM
(19-10-2014 09:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I've been cleaning all day, and I guess all the work I've done has caused injury to my right wrist. It hurts to bend but it isn't in great pain. It's just annoying and sore, but I'm still able to type.

Did you hyperextend it?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-10-2014, 09:44 PM
(19-10-2014 09:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 09:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I've been cleaning all day, and I guess all the work I've done has caused injury to my right wrist. It hurts to bend but it isn't in great pain. It's just annoying and sore, but I'm still able to type.

Did you hyperextend it?

Probably. Photography friend and I transported multiple mattresses all day today, as well as put together and disassembled some frames. Whenever I returned home I also did a mass amount of cleaning.
19-10-2014, 09:47 PM
(19-10-2014 09:44 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 09:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Did you hyperextend it?

Probably. Photography friend and I transported multiple mattresses all day today, as well as put together and disassembled some frames. Whenever I returned home I also did a mass amount of cleaning.

put an ice pack (or a bag of frozen peas if you have to be all alabama about it) on your wrist for 20 minutes see if that helps it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post