What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
20-10-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(20-10-2014 06:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 11:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  C = Clear - For use when you make a single mistake. Say you meant to add 14 and accidentally hit 15, you can clear the 15 and enter it again without loosing the previous values you were adding to.

CE = Clear Everything - Starting from scratch.

When they are combined into one button (C/CE), one press is Clear and a double press is a Clear Everything.

Umm.....

CE = Clear Entry (clear last value entered)

C = Clear (everything)

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I was like... Uh my calculator does the exact opposite Unsure

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
20-10-2014, 03:45 PM
It seems I am getting paid next week... What a drag.

Also: I got an email today; an electronic parts retailer is having a sale of a component I want for my to-be computer.
This component is being sold at one dollar less. Weeping Why must you tease me so?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-10-2014, 03:47 PM
(20-10-2014 03:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It seems I am getting paid next week... What a drag.

Wow. Never thought I would ever hear someone say that...
20-10-2014, 03:49 PM
(20-10-2014 03:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 03:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It seems I am getting paid next week... What a drag.

Wow. Never thought I would ever hear someone say that...

I thought I was getting paid today.

But, my money is not in the bank so, either I was mistaken and I'm getting paid next week, or I'm no longer getting paid.

I'm holding out hope for the former.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-10-2014, 03:51 PM
(20-10-2014 03:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 03:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Wow. Never thought I would ever hear someone say that...

I thought I was getting paid today.

But, my money is not in the bank so, either I was mistaken and I'm getting paid next week, or I'm no longer getting paid.

Why so reluctant to get paid?
20-10-2014, 03:52 PM
(20-10-2014 03:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 03:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I thought I was getting paid today.

How did you get reluctance out of 'It's a drag that I'm getting paid next week instead of this week'?

20-10-2014, 03:55 PM
(20-10-2014 03:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 03:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Why so reluctant to get paid?

How did you get reluctance out of 'It's a drag that I'm getting paid next week instead of this week'?

OH WAIT. I misunderstood. Oopsie. Blush
20-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Cooking with a pressure cooker!! Freaks me out!!
[+] 2 users Like TN Skeptic's post
20-10-2014, 08:51 PM
My laptop is dying and can't seem to handle firefox AND windows media player at the same time.

Also, my TV is dying. It gets a black screen and wont pick up the xbox and than when it does it's all fuzzy (not fussy) as hell on the xbox home page but as soon as I go into a game it's fine. I don't get it. But it works most of the time normally.

My work hours are weird, I'm not on a regular roster yet.

Need money for new TV and computer.

Trying to save but want new TV and computer.

They're cutting my unemployment benefit (for obvious reasons) and they deduct some money because Im not working more than 30 hours a week yet (so I still get the benefit) but they're cutting my benefit this week and I'm pretty sure I don't get paid (from work) till next week. So now my benefit, which was already rather shit and can barely sustain my living costs, is going to be a couple dozen dollars short. Good times lay ahead this week.
20-10-2014, 08:55 PM
(20-10-2014 03:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 03:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I thought I was getting paid today.

It's a typo, should have said 'laid'. Tongue