What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
19-11-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(19-11-2013 08:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What I wanna know is, what would Hughsie do if Ferdy sent him a picture of her balls. Drinking Beverage

Wish that it was a pic of your balls instead, duh.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 08:18 PM
(19-11-2013 08:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What I wanna know is, what would Hughsie do if Ferdy sent him a picture of her balls. Drinking Beverage

Man I'm still waiting on a picture of yo balls. Drinking Beverage
19-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Yea, and you'll keep waiting. Drinking Beverage
19-11-2013, 11:37 PM
From the book return cart I had to put away the Secret some Sylvia Browne book(I'm compelled to wash my hands after touching that) and a reiki book, back on the shelves at my library. Some times I worry about this town..

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
19-11-2013, 11:45 PM
(19-11-2013 11:37 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  From the book return cart I had to put away the Secret some Sylvia Browne book(I'm compelled to wash my hands after touching that) and a reiki book, back on the shelves at my library. Some times I worry about this town..

Who knows, maybe it was a skeptic learning about their side of the topic. We can only hope! I've thought of reading some of these for the pure comedy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-11-2013, 11:52 PM
(19-11-2013 11:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 11:37 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  From the book return cart I had to put away the Secret some Sylvia Browne book(I'm compelled to wash my hands after touching that) and a reiki book, back on the shelves at my library. Some times I worry about this town..

Who knows, maybe it was a skeptic learning about their side of the topic. We can only hope! I've thought of reading some of these for the pure comedy
Hopefully, a few months ago I returned God is not Great, The God Delusion, and Why Evolution is True from the book return. So there is still hopeSmile

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
22-11-2013, 07:19 PM
I literally want to slam my head against a wall.

For the past month I've been wanting a Defeater goody off of Allinmerch and now that I have the money, smalls and mediums are sold out. Now I have to wait for a restock, and who knows how long that will take.

I'm also very indecisive between the Defeater hoody and a Backtrack windbreaker.

Sad
22-11-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm having trouble pouring shots w/o spilling.

The good news is I don't need to worry about disinfecting my kitchen counters. Party on! Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
22-11-2013, 09:02 PM
I cut myself with a hand saw today, and I'm out of band aids.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
23-11-2013, 07:07 AM
Wanted to send a picture of my balls to a friend, kept getting "Error, file too large" returns.
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post