What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
22-10-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Netflix sent me disc 2 of the newest season of madmen before sending disc 1!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
22-10-2014, 04:01 PM
(22-10-2014 03:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Netflix sent me disc 2 of the newest season of madmen before sending disc 1!

Good show. Meh ending.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Procrastination. :/

Be true to yourself. Heart
22-10-2014, 08:47 PM
(22-10-2014 03:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Netflix sent me disc 2 of the newest season of madmen before sending disc 1!

Watching it now. Thumbsup
22-10-2014, 09:08 PM
(22-10-2014 08:47 PM)TheBear Wrote:  

Watching it now. Thumbsup

Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-10-2014, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 02:05 AM by EvolutionKills.)
The trailer for Avengers 2: Age of Ultron leaked a weak early, and now I'm in "I need to see this NOW" mode a week early... Undecided

Things I never thought I'd see in a movie: Iron Man's HULKBUSTER armor.

[Image: hulkbuster-armor-age-of-ultron-toy-line-...height=409]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-10-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm building up a sleep debt thrice that belonging to the US because of all this work I have to do...

I'm supposed to be working on a practical report due in four hours time, but since the test failed I've pretty much no results to analyse and therefore not much to write about and no room to bullshit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-10-2014, 12:29 PM
The electrics went off for half an hour while the line was inspected in front of my house so I had to boil water for tea on the stove instead of using the electric kettle.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
23-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Power went out in my apartment. Tried to call the power company the day before yesterday and they said that the call landlord had to call. Called my landlord, left a message. Went to the landlord yesterday and so since I was there he called and we found out his payment for the people before me didn't go through. Took until this morning for my power to come back on. So I spent 3 days in the dark feeding power off random places like Walmart, McDonalds, gas stations so I could have a phone.

[Image: notagain.gif]
23-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Had minor flooding in the basement, of course I didn't see it so I stepped in it. Now I got to change my socks.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post