What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
31-10-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(30-10-2014 04:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 03:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Could be worse; I be there'll be at least one dude walking around in full plate armour.

haha true.
Or like a guy I briefly dated back in college. He picked me up for a Halloween party, and he was dressed up like 'sperm.' Needless to say, that night was our final date. Confused

You seriously dumped a guy because he went to a halloween party dressed as a sperm? Do you not have a sense of humor? That's a pretty shitty reason to dump someone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2014, 09:03 PM
It's time I bought some compression socks. On my feet all day at work has finally taken it's toll on these old feet and legs. And I'm pretty sure that my smoking cigarettes every day, and the arthritic condition in my hips, doesn't really help the situation. Oh, yeah. Then there's the aging factor, too.

Sux gettin old. Laughat
01-11-2014, 11:02 AM
I've had Destiny since day 1 and I still can't get into a Raid group because the social system sucks. But I still love the game. I'm sad....

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
01-11-2014, 02:26 PM
Bought a brand new iPad, but I can't back up my old one to iTunes because my laptop is shit and won't run for more than 20 minutes at a time before completely freezing up. I don't wanna backup to the cloud Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
02-11-2014, 04:32 AM
my boots and clothes and everything outside my sleeping bag is frozen, which I'll have to deal with in about 30 min. But buried in the cozy 7 layer sleep system on the snow at Jay Peak with my android, I'm still on Facebook lol.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
04-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Went to vote like a dutiful citizen should but the line is so long I left! I have plans to meet a friend for dinner and will swing back after to try again. Voting is cutting into my evening... Grrrr!

Be true to yourself. Heart
04-11-2014, 05:13 PM
(04-11-2014 05:00 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Went to vote like a dutiful citizen should but the line is so long I left! I have plans to meet a friend for dinner and will swing back after to try again. Voting is cutting into my evening... Grrrr!

Bowing epic first world problem. Pesky voting Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-11-2014, 05:39 PM
(04-11-2014 05:00 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Went to vote like a dutiful citizen should but the line is so long I left! I have plans to meet a friend for dinner and will swing back after to try again. Voting is cutting into my evening... Grrrr!

What is the vote about?

My first world problem is... flies. When the winter comes, they get especially annoying. :C

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
04-11-2014, 06:42 PM
The Qdoba girl overfilled my burrito and the sides split open. Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
04-11-2014, 07:37 PM
(31-10-2014 09:03 PM)TheBear Wrote:  It's time I bought some compression socks. On my feet all day at work has finally taken it's toll on these old feet and legs. And I'm pretty sure that my smoking cigarettes every day, and the arthritic condition in my hips, doesn't really help the situation. Oh, yeah. Then there's the aging factor, too.

Sux gettin old. Laughat

superfeet insoles and frequent stretching helps.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller