What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
05-11-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Ingrown toenail. God is very cruel.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 11:52 PM
So I'm playing Football Manager and there's this 18 year old who looks like he could England's next best striker and I really wanna sign him but his bastard club won't negotiate realistically with me. They don't wanna sell and seem to think I should pay £30M for a player who isn't even established at the top level, I wouldn't pay that even if I did have it. Would it really kill them to let me have him for something in the region of £3M-5M?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-11-2014, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:06 AM by earmuffs.)
(05-11-2014 11:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  So I'm playing Football Manager and there's this 18 year old who looks like he could England's next best striker and I really wanna sign him but his bastard club won't negotiate realistically with me. They don't wanna sell and seem to think I should pay £30M for a player who isn't even established at the top level, I wouldn't pay that even if I did have it. Would it really kill them to let me have him for something in the region of £3M-5M?!

See, this is why I like the games I play.
"Oh what's that Poland? You wont give me Danzig? Panzers meet Poland, Poland.. Panzers."

"Oh what's that Austria? You want to declare war on me, France, pre-Burgundarian succession?"
[Image: xzibit-happy.jpg]

edit: "Oh what's that Austria? The Burgundian Succession happened 2days after you declared war on me?"
[Image: 195393.jpg]

edit2: yes I know I'm the only person here that gets that reference and no, I don't care. I will happily secretly lol quietly to myself.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-11-2014, 12:01 AM
Today I got up early so I'd have time to take a few last minute notes down for my history exam today.

I didn't need them at all; none of the questions needed any sort of specific date or event references to answer.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-11-2014, 12:29 AM
I spent $450 on gas last month and expended roughly the cost equivalent to that in ammunition. I need to get rid of my bump fire stock so I'm less tempted to waste ammo.

'Murican Canadian
07-11-2014, 12:32 AM
(24-10-2013 01:19 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  What about us who don't live in the first world?

I've had first world problems in poor countries, like being constantly accosted by hookers who assume all white males are rich and horny. That's only half true.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
07-11-2014, 03:13 AM
I forgot to bring my mousepad over to my mother's house for my weekend...

Slippery mouse!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-11-2014, 06:33 AM
(07-11-2014 03:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I forgot to bring my mousepad over to my mother's house for my weekend...

Slippery mouse!

That right there is a legit first world problem.

Quote:I spent $450 on gas last month and expended roughly the cost equivalent to that in ammunition. I need to get rid of my bump fire stock so I'm less tempted to waste ammo.

Solution: Drive more.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-11-2014, 10:06 AM
Seeing my ex bf tonight, as he'd 'like to talk.' Hmmm...he is not a bad boy type like I've dated in the past, so...he is worth the effort to see what's up. We parted on good terms...

My first world problem however is...what to wear. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
07-11-2014, 11:56 AM
1.) Eating a few mini Hershey's and salt and vinegar chips for breakfast because all we have in this house is junk.

2.) Prepping myself to start working out more, but only have ingested chocolate and salt and vinegar chips to begin my day.

Here we motherfucking go.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post