What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
07-11-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(07-11-2014 11:56 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1.) Eating a few mini Hershey's and salt and vinegar chips for breakfast because all we have in this house is junk.

2.) Prepping myself to start working out more, but only have ingested chocolate and salt and vinegar chips to begin my day.

Here we motherfucking go.

Eeesh. Most kitchen garbages eat better than that.

Wait, isn't having shitty-to-no food available kind of a third world problem?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
07-11-2014, 12:15 PM
(07-11-2014 12:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 11:56 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1.) Eating a few mini Hershey's and salt and vinegar chips for breakfast because all we have in this house is junk.

2.) Prepping myself to start working out more, but only have ingested chocolate and salt and vinegar chips to begin my day.

Here we motherfucking go.

Eeesh. Most kitchen garbages eat better than that.

fucking fight me cjlr
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
07-11-2014, 01:36 PM
(07-11-2014 12:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 12:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Eeesh. Most kitchen garbages eat better than that.

fucking fight me cjlr

come at me bro im fukken jacked

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
10-11-2014, 03:34 PM
3g or 4g! Make up your mind phone I've got Facebook posts to comment on!

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
10-11-2014, 04:04 PM
(05-11-2014 05:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can I pre-emptively put in a problem?

I have to take an exam tomorrow in a room with insufficient cooling systems on a 37 degree day. And I am lacking the ten kilos of whiteout necessary for the exam.

"Kilos?"

I though first world problems had to be stated in Imperial units. Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
10-11-2014, 04:07 PM
(07-11-2014 10:06 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Seeing my ex bf tonight, as he'd 'like to talk.' Hmmm...he is not a bad boy type like I've dated in the past, so...he is worth the effort to see what's up. We parted on good terms...

My first world problem however is...what to wear. Big Grin

I'd say it depends on if you'd "like to talk" or if you'd just like to talk.

Either way, I won't judge. Wink

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
10-11-2014, 05:03 PM
(10-11-2014 04:04 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can I pre-emptively put in a problem?

I have to take an exam tomorrow in a room with insufficient cooling systems on a 37 degree day. And I am lacking the ten kilos of whiteout necessary for the exam.

"Kilos?"

I though first world problems had to be stated in Imperial units. Tongue

Last I checked, only one First World nation persists in hanging on to the Imperial system.

If anything, that should be a first world problem in and of itself for the inhabitants of the USA. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
12-11-2014, 12:58 AM
My mouse pointer was moved up and down on my screen without me doing anything. The start button was also opened without me clicking on it, and they were going into a list I never saw before. Angry
12-11-2014, 03:30 AM
(12-11-2014 12:58 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  My mouse pointer was moved up and down on my screen without me doing anything. The start button was also opened without me clicking on it, and they were going into a list I never saw before. Angry

Er... sounds like a hostile person gaining access to your computer. Suggest disconnect from internet and hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete, bring up task manager and see what programs are running. If you're lucky you might be able to spot the application that's allowing the person to remotely control your computer, and shut it down. This should stop the issue temporarily.

I'd suggest taking the computer to an IT company and telling them the issue if you can - it's baaad news if someone's got remote access, because if you keep anything sensitive on that machine (passwords, bank stuff) they can access it and cause havoc, it could be tricky to get them off your machine too.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-11-2014, 08:02 AM
My cat has decided to curl up behind my TV and sleep there tonight.

I am very tired.

However, I cannot sleep until the damn cat is out of my room.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.