What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
23-11-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(23-11-2013 07:07 AM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Wanted to send a picture of my balls to a friend, kept getting "Error, file too large" returns.

Are you sure it wasn't "Error, cannot find file"?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-11-2013, 11:22 AM
(23-11-2013 07:07 AM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Wanted to send a picture of my balls to a friend, kept getting "Error, file too large" returns.

I had a similar problem with airport security after going through the body scanner. They said "there was an anomaly in [my] groin area."

I said "that's awesome! can I get it in writing?" which is the wrong thing to say because they haul you off to a private room where you are then fondled by dudes with rubber gloves. Blush

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
23-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Wireless router dying today...panicking like it's the end of the world

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
23-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Got severe motion sickness from a virtual reality headset.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
23-11-2013, 03:00 PM
I dropped a big box of shotgun shells on my foot, now it hurts to put shoes on Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-11-2013, 04:06 PM
I want to play Skullgirls but I have a job and college homework ;_;.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
23-11-2013, 04:40 PM
(24-10-2013 03:09 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  My DirecTV remote/DVR has a delay between pressing the buttons and the channel actually changing, and the recordings are too numerous. It torments my wife to no end!

Our tv remote has now decided that every once in a while to do something other than what it should when we press a button. For example, going to the guide will change the channel. Frustrates me to no end.

You'd think I'd just go and replace it, but it never is something I think about at the store.

~ Kerri

Recovering from Christianity, slowly, but surely.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2013, 05:03 PM
(23-11-2013 04:40 PM)ih8mondays Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 03:09 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  My DirecTV remote/DVR has a delay between pressing the buttons and the channel actually changing, and the recordings are too numerous. It torments my wife to no end!

Our tv remote has now decided that every once in a while to do something other than what it should when we press a button. For example, going to the guide will change the channel. Frustrates me to no end.

You'd think I'd just go and replace it, but it never is something I think about at the store.

Try fresh batteries.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-11-2013, 06:24 PM
(23-11-2013 12:46 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Got severe motion sickness from a virtual reality headset.

Virtual Boy?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-11-2013, 06:53 PM
(23-11-2013 06:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 12:46 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Got severe motion sickness from a virtual reality headset.

Virtual Boy?

Oculus Rift > laughed at people getting sick, Karma is a bitch.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post