What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-11-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
The pigtail on the Harley that I'm supposed to hook a battery tender up to uses a different connector than my battery tender.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2014, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 02:10 PM by ELK12695.)
Tsk tsk
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/sonic-bo...0-6415956/

Sorry Sanic, game over

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
17-11-2014, 06:29 PM
So...

I checked up on some of the retailed I would have been buying my computer parts from; turns out that majority consensus of people who actually fill out reviews is that the two cheapest retailers were utter shit.
I am definitely not getting my stuff till early next year it looks like. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-11-2014, 12:26 AM
I have hurt my hand trying to help somebody pull down a piece of a tree...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-11-2014, 02:35 AM
(15-11-2014 08:56 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  The pigtail on the Harley that I'm supposed to hook a battery tender up to uses a different connector than my battery tender.

There's your problem... Drinking Beverage

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Should have brought Japanese.

[Image: oscar.png]
18-11-2014, 03:47 PM
(14-11-2014 10:35 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Pffft! Facepalm

Beer, machete, sleeping bag. Everything else will be extracted from your surroundings or else you didn't need it in the first place. Dodgy

Got overnighted on an Alp once. A handsaw and a firelighter would have turned it from a cold and wet night being propelled off a springy bush that we were using for a bed to one of immense fun.
19-11-2014, 09:31 PM
I swear I haven't touched my glasses, yet they are covered in greasy smears. The struggle is real!!!! Hobo

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
19-11-2014, 09:36 PM
(19-11-2014 09:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I swear I haven't touched my glasses, yet they are covered in greasy smears. The struggle is real!!!! Hobo

I know that feel.
I have no idea how it happens...

My own problem: I want to attach a picture to a post elsewhere, but the file is apparently too large for the forum to do so and I don't want to put the image up elsewhere.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Only one lightbulb left. It's not the same shade of white as the other one in the room. Girlfriend won'let me use it anyway.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post