What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
21-11-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Little shits at work playing with my balls. I don't go over to their school and play with their balls so they shouldn't come to my place of employment and play with mine. If you wanna play with them you gotta pay for them first. Angry

I hate working the sporting section.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
21-11-2014, 02:08 AM
Re-downloading TF2, 7GB into the 7.8GB download, turned off my computer, turn it back on and go to continue the download and oh whats this? 0/7.8GB..
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

21-11-2014, 02:22 AM
(21-11-2014 02:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Re-downloading TF2, 7GB into the 7.8GB download, turned off my computer, turn it back on and go to continue the download and oh whats this? 0/7.8GB..

It's only TF2, it's not too big a loss.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-11-2014, 03:44 AM
(21-11-2014 02:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 02:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Re-downloading TF2, 7GB into the 7.8GB download, turned off my computer, turn it back on and go to continue the download and oh whats this? 0/7.8GB..

It's only TF2, it's not too big a loss.

It could have been EU4 FT, IT COULD HAVE BEEN EU4!!

21-11-2014, 04:11 AM
(21-11-2014 03:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 02:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's only TF2, it's not too big a loss.

It could have been EU4 FT, IT COULD HAVE BEEN EU4!!

Still not a big loss. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-11-2014, 04:19 AM
(21-11-2014 04:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 03:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It could have been EU4 FT, IT COULD HAVE BEEN EU4!!

Still not a big loss. Drinking Beverage

You hurt me FT, you hurt me deep.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-11-2014, 08:08 AM
It's 26°f outside and my electricity just went off. Great.
21-11-2014, 08:12 AM
(21-11-2014 08:08 AM)TN Skeptic Wrote:  It's 26°f outside and my electricity just went off. Great.

That seems to be a first-world problem that will cascade into third-world problems. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-11-2014, 08:25 AM
(21-11-2014 08:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 08:08 AM)TN Skeptic Wrote:  It's 26°f outside and my electricity just went off. Great.

That seems to be a first-world problem that will cascade into third-world problems. Consider

Yes it could! I do think the power company is on my street working on the issue now. In the meantime I will enjoy the break from cleaning my house!
[+] 2 users Like TN Skeptic's post
21-11-2014, 08:50 AM
My latest first world problem is I'm a guitar player. I have a $1,500 guitar, $1,500 amplifier, and just about $1,000 worth of effects pedals and other miscellaneous gear. And that's a relatively small collection compared to many guitarists' rigs. To get all my pedals to work better together I'm considering buying a $400 device that basically just switches the pedals on and off in different orders.

All the while I have a humble $500 acoustic guitar in perfect working order that sounds and feels GREAT, and requires no "accessories" except for a $20 tuner and a new set of $5 strings a few times a year, and I haven't picked it up in months, lol.
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post