What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
21-11-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(21-11-2014 01:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Little shits at work playing with my balls. I don't go over to their school and play with their balls so they shouldn't come to my place of employment and play with mine. If you wanna play with them you gotta pay for them first. Angry

I hate working the sporting section.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2014, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 09:35 AM by Bows and Arrows.)
having a daughter so excited that I got her books at the library that she ran out to the car yesterday evening to get them which was parked on the street in front of the house.

At noon today, I finally figured out where she left my keys,

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsf3ceff06.jpg][/URL]

house key, my car key, husbands car key (he was parked behind me)

smh.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 10 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
22-11-2014, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2014 12:00 PM by grizzlysnake.)
I was inspired to play my electric piano today, but I can't find the right damn power cord.
UPDATE: First word problem adverted! I found the right power cord but I had to untangle a tumble weed of cords to get it. *stress*
UPDATE: the cord worked for not even 10mins... fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
22-11-2014, 11:34 AM
My iPhone is messed up...went to the apple store yesterday and went back today ...I felt like I was at the zoo...so many people. I hate the mall during holiday season waaaa

:/

Be true to yourself. Heart
23-11-2014, 12:41 AM
A mod on a game I like has decided to stop working properly and I can't find any reason why...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-11-2014, 11:00 AM
(13-11-2014 10:54 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm shitting everywhere help

Thanks a lot, Obama Angry

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
23-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Trying to service my phone. Imessage also refuses to activate. No
23-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Trying to decide if it's worth searching for my glue gun (haven't used it in a year) or just saying fuck it and buying another one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-11-2014, 12:23 PM
(23-11-2014 12:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Trying to decide if it's worth searching for my glue gun (haven't used it in a year) or just saying fuck it and buying another one.

Anj, chances are you'll find it the minute you walk in the door with the new one. Fucking glue guns. Wink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
23-11-2014, 12:26 PM
(23-11-2014 12:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 12:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Trying to decide if it's worth searching for my glue gun (haven't used it in a year) or just saying fuck it and buying another one.

Anj, chances are you'll find it the minute you walk in the door with the new one. Fucking glue guns. Wink

The possibility/probability is great - I have two for that reason exactly. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF