What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
23-11-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
double post

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2014, 01:43 PM
(23-11-2014 12:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 12:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Anj, chances are you'll find it the minute you walk in the door with the new one. Fucking glue guns. Wink

The possibility/probability is great - I have two for that reason exactly. Undecided

Looks like you're stuck in a sticky situation.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
23-11-2014, 02:00 PM
(23-11-2014 01:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 12:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The possibility/probability is great - I have two for that reason exactly. Undecided

Looks like you're stuck in a sticky situation.

She should stick to her guns. Cool
[+] 2 users Like Machias's post
23-11-2014, 02:10 PM
(23-11-2014 02:00 PM)Machias Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 01:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  Looks like you're stuck in a sticky situation.

She should stick to her guns. Cool

How punny of you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Went with fuck it and bought a new one. After over an hour of searching and not finding either one a trip to Michaels (about 4 miles) yielded a glue gun and glue sticks for six bucks.

When I die and someone goes through my stuff they will wonder why I have a collection of glue guns and X-acto knives. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-11-2014, 06:44 PM
(23-11-2014 02:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Went with fuck it and bought a new one. After over an hour of searching and not finding either one a trip to Michaels (about 4 miles) yielded a glue gun and glue sticks for six bucks.

When I die and someone goes through my stuff they will wonder why I have a collection of glue guns and X-acto knives. Undecided

The theory will go that you would glue your victims down and then do cruel and unusual things to them and your yard will be dug up looking for evidence. You'll be remembered as the Hobby Lobby Serial Killer.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-11-2014, 06:47 PM
(23-11-2014 06:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 02:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Went with fuck it and bought a new one. After over an hour of searching and not finding either one a trip to Michaels (about 4 miles) yielded a glue gun and glue sticks for six bucks.

The theory will go that you would glue your victims down and then do cruel and unusual things to them and your yard will be dug up looking for evidence. You'll be remembered as the Hobby Lobby Serial Killer.

Michaels - Hobby Lobby sucks.

pro tip - dig under the pool. Tongue

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
23-11-2014, 06:49 PM

When you're done with it, remember where you put it! Smartass
23-11-2014, 06:50 PM
(23-11-2014 06:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  

When you're done with it, remember where you put it! Smartass

If I buy a three dollar glue gun once a year I can feel good that I am keeping the economy going. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-11-2014, 07:03 PM
You know how when it rains or when it's cold your bones will hurt? (That probably makes no sense) It's been raining and cold all day and my fingers hurt. Help.