What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
23-11-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(23-11-2014 06:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 06:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The theory will go that you would glue your victims down and then do cruel and unusual things to them and your yard will be dug up looking for evidence. You'll be remembered as the Hobby Lobby Serial Killer.

Michaels - Hobby Lobby sucks.

pro tip - dig under the pool. Tongue

Unsure hey Anj.... Have I told you lately how wonderful you are?? Confused

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-11-2014, 10:25 PM
(23-11-2014 07:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You know how when it rains or when it's cold your bones will hurt? (That probably makes no sense) It's been raining and cold all day and my fingers hurt. Help.

You must really be like 87 years old.

You are too young for the weather to be making your bones ache already.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2014, 02:57 AM
(23-11-2014 10:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 07:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You know how when it rains or when it's cold your bones will hurt? (That probably makes no sense) It's been raining and cold all day and my fingers hurt. Help.

You must really be like 87 years old.

You are too young for the weather to be making your bones ache already.

Or you need a thicker layer of winter blubber Yes

Where's your blubber, girl?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
24-11-2014, 06:49 AM
Just wrap yourself in some of Hughsie's.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-11-2014, 02:39 AM
I got out of bed and dressed only to find out that my first lecture was cancelled. I could have had an extra hour in bed. Weeping

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
25-11-2014, 04:47 AM
My radio clock went off just in time for me to hear a one day super sale announcement for my local menswear store.

Now I have to go shopping and buy more clothes I don't really need.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
25-11-2014, 08:05 PM
I see that the people who deal with the looks of iTunes have been taking lessons from the recent Windows designers.

Fantuckingfastic.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-11-2014, 12:26 PM
I've just got this one last day off all to myself, and I've got so many things I COULD do, that I can't decide what to do Weeping my day is wasting away Sadcryface

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
26-11-2014, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 04:17 PM by Free Thought.)
Urg!

Steam has begun it's sale and a bunch of games I want have been absolutely gutted. Dark Souls is up for $7 for fuck sake!

I can either raid my savings and set my PC plans back further and get the games while they are discounted, or probably go another year without the games and accelerate my PC plans.

... I'm not going to get my parts until some time next year anyway... Fuckit, I'll take 20 out and get me new games...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-11-2014, 05:23 PM
My computer won't display on the screen any more. -.- I think the guy next door is leaving trash. I found an empty box of cigarettes the other day and just now a used paper napkin near my door. I can't understand why the litterbug keeps tossing trash at us!